The Partnerships and Opportunities to Strengthen and Harmonize Actions for Nutrition in India (POSHAN) programme has launched a new series of publications called Implementation Notes.
These papers summarize experiences related to how specific interventions or programmes are delivered. They are intended to share information on innovations in delivery and are not research products.
There are nine implementation notes:
- Implementation Note 1: Writing About Nutrition in Indian Newspapers: Lessons Learned from the OneWorld POSHAN Media Fellowship
- Implementation Note 2: The Bhavishya Alliance: A Multisectoral Initiative to Address Undernutrition in Maharashtra
- Implementation Note 3: Pustikar Diwas: Convergent Action to Reduce Child Undernutrition in Odisha
- Implementation Note 4: Leveraging the Power of Women’s Groups and Financial Services to Improve Knowledge and Behaviors for Improved Child and Maternal Nutrition
- Implementation Note 5: The Health Sub-Centre as an Effective Platform for Coordinated Capacity Building and Supportive Supervision of Frontline Workers
- Implementation Note 6: A Multisectoral Initiative to Address Nutrition among Children in Remote, Conflict-Affected Zones of Odisha
- Implementation Note 7: Toward Improved Nutrition: The Atal Bal Arogya Evam Poshan Mission
- Implementation Note 8: Collaboration of Integrated Child Development Services with Self-Help Groups to Establish a Decentralized Supply Model for Supplementary Feeding at Anganwadi Centres
- mplementation Note 9: Panchayat-Led Nutrition and Daycare Centres: The Fulwari Scheme of Chhattisgarh