Hong Kong and Rising powers in international development
Check the most recent online additions, updated daily.
Content from selected partners can be found by following the relevant links in the central panel below - or check out our editor's selection of the best sector specific information from other websites.
- USCC Economic Issue Brief - RMB Internationalization.pdf
- U.S.-China Economic and Security Review Commission 2014
- China is by all measures a global economic power: it is the world’s largest exporter and second-largest importer of goods and services, the largest holder of foreign exchange reserves, and the second-largest economy. Yet ...
- Hong Kong - South Africa’s gateway to China
- G. Shelton 2012
- South Africa has responded to the rise of East Asia by building new commercial links with the region, especially with China. South Africa has sought to build a strategic partnership with the Asian giant in the hope of securing a key p...
- Effects of financial integration on emerging markets
- Bank for International Settlements 2005
- This document is a compilation of papers dealing with the effects of financial integration on emerging markets. The compilation holds a number of background papers which explore general issues of globalisation and monetary policy in e...