Mongolia and HIV
Check the most recent online additions, updated daily.
Content from selected partners can be found by following the relevant links in the central panel below - or check out our editor's selection of the best sector specific information from other websites.
Documents from the Hinari service are available online and are either free of charge or available at reduced rates to registered users in developing countries How to access the full text of articles
- MSM Country Snapshot Series: MONGOLIA
- This snapshot provides information on the current situation for HIV and LGBT rights and advocacy in Mongolia. Mongolia hosts one of the region’s smallest HIV epidemics. It remained hidden until around 2007 when serological surve...
- Engaging with men is crucial in the fight against HIV/AIDS
- International HIV/AIDS Alliance 2003
- Across the world, people working on HIV/AIDS now recognise the importance of developing their work with men in order to have a real impact on the epidemic. This has involved identifying what their roles and responsibilities are in dif...
- Timetable for change: effective HIV education in Asian schools
- Gary Smith; Susan Kippax; Peter Aggleton; Paul Tyrer / id21 Development Research Reporting Service 2002
- How is HIV-related education delivered in schools in the Asia-Pacific region? Where and at what age does the curriculum address HIV/AIDS? Research in 11 countries shows an emphasis on biological rather than social factors and neglect ...
- Introduction to children's participation in HIV/AIDS programming
- K. Harrison / International HIV/AIDS Alliance 2002
- This short article considers why children's participation is important in HIV/AIDS programming, the challenges that come with it and how it works in practice. The article argues that participation in decision making is inherent...