Trinidad and Tobago and Agriculture and food
Port of Spain
Check the most recent online additions, updated daily.
Content from selected partners can be found by following the relevant links in the central panel below - or check out our editor's selection of the best sector specific information from other websites.
- The BLDS agriculture collection
Search for the latest agriculture-related print documents on this country from the British Library for Development Studies collection
- Trinidad & Tobago: assessing the impact of climate change on cocoa and tomato
- International Center for Tropical Agriculture 2015
- Climate change is expected to result in a warmer, drier climate in the Caribbean region. The altered climate is expected to have wide-reaching impacts on agriculture. This policy brief describes work carried out by the Interna...
- Assessing the impacts of climate change on community-based sustainable use of forest resources in the Caribbean
- Caribbean Natural Resources Institute 2010
- The study identifies forest-based livelihood activities in communities, actual and projected climate change impacts on these activities, and possible interventions to increase the communities resilience to climate change. Among ...
- Promoting Latin American agro-economics
- A. Rodriguez; M. Rodrigues; S. Salcedo / Inter-American Institute for Cooperation on Agriculture 2010
- After the revival from the economic crisis of 2008-2009, the fundamental challenge facing Latin America and the Caribbean is how to consolidate the recovery with medium- and long-term economic development. In this respect, this report...
- Policies to address food security in small island economies in the Caribbean and the Pacific
- Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations 2005
- This paper presented to a special FAO ministerial session in 2005 outlines policies for food security in Small Island Developing States (SIDS) based around three main criteria: food availability depends on domest...
- Scoping policy networks in the Caribbean agriculture sector
- C. Kirton; A. Bailey / Technical Centre for Agricultural and Rural Cooperation 2003
- This study from the University of the West Indies for CTA, aims to develop a networking strategy geared towards improving access to relevant information by regional agricultural policy stakeholders in the CARIFORUM/CARICOM countries o...
- The Caribbean Region: A Review on World Bank Assistance
- Operations Evaluations Division, World Bank 1994
- The small island economies of the Caribbean pose conceptual and operational questions for the Bankforemost, how can it assist these countries' development efforts in a cost-effective way? In response to a request from the Bank's...
- Market Based Instruments For Environmental Policymaking In Latin America And The Caribbean: Lessons From Eleven Countries
- R.M. Huber; J. Ruitenbeek; R. Serôa Da Motta / New Ideas in Pollution Regulation, World Bank 1998
- Study of market-based instruments, focusing on 11 countries in Latin America and the Caribbean (Barbados, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Jamaica, Mexico, Peru, Trinidad and Tobago, and Venezuela) and a cross-section of iss...