Trinidad and Tobago and Governance
Port of Spain
Check the most recent online additions, updated daily.
Content from selected partners can be found by following the relevant links in the central panel below - or check out our editor's selection of the best sector specific information from other websites.
- The BLDS governance collection
Search for the latest governance-related print documents on this country from the British Library for Development Studies collection
- Perspectives from civil society on the millennium development goals and post-2015 agenda: focus on small states and vulnerability
- L. Murray / Caribbean Community Climate Change Centre 2013
- The interconnectedness of the Millennium Development Goals mean that lack of progress in one area can undermine gains in another. In 2012 the Commonwealth Foundation, in partnership with the United Nations Millennium Campaign, ...
- How effective are electricity regulatory bodies in Latin America?
- L. Andres; J.L. Guasch; M. Diop / World Bank 2007
- This paper focuses on an evaluation and benchmarking of the governance of regulatory agencies in the electricity sector in Latin American Countries. The authors develop an index of regulatory governance and rank all the agencies in th...
- Can the EITI Board persuade more countries to endorse EITI?
- T. Leipprand; P. Rusch / John F. Kennedy School of Government, Harvard University 2007
- This report examines the benefits that a resource-rich country can derive from endorsing the Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative (EITI) and implementing its Principles. It also searches for courses of action that the EITI Bo...
- Social protection of employees in Barbados, Trinidad/Tobago and Venezuela
- S. Freije; P. Monteferrante 2002
- This study aims to evaluate the degree of poverty and lack of social protection of informal workers in three of the regions countries: Barbados, Trinidad and Tobago, and Venezuela. It recommends mechanisms for broadening social ...
- Post trade liberalization policy and institutional challenges in Latin America and the Caribbean
- Sarath Rajapatirana / Policy Research Working Papers, World Bank 1995
- To maintain liberal trade and advance the agenda for more open trade, economic policy must prevent external shocks from becoming crises --- and protection must remain uniform among sectors. Trade policy making institutions must be abl...
- The Caribbean Region: A Review on World Bank Assistance
- Operations Evaluations Division, World Bank 1994
- The small island economies of the Caribbean pose conceptual and operational questions for the Bankforemost, how can it assist these countries' development efforts in a cost-effective way? In response to a request from the Bank's...