Trinidad and Tobago and HIV
Port of Spain
Check the most recent online additions, updated daily.
Content from selected partners can be found by following the relevant links in the central panel below - or check out our editor's selection of the best sector specific information from other websites.
Documents from the Hinari service are available online and are either free of charge or available at reduced rates to registered users in developing countries How to access the full text of articles
- Review of education programmes in the Safe Passages to Adulthood programme
- I. Warwick; P. Aggleton / Centre for Sexual Health Research, Faculty of Social Sciences, University of Southampton 2002
- This document outlines discussions from the Expert meeting for the Safe Passages to Adulthood programme, where researchers, practitioners and policy makers explored the potential of education to protect against HIV/AIDS, as well as th...
- The current state of the HIV/AIDS epidemic in the Caribbean
- Development Experience Clearinghouse, USAID 2003
- This report assesses the current HIV/AIDS situation in the Caribbean, using 2001/2 data. It assesses the regional response and examines USAID support. It also examines the role of the Pan Caribbean Partnership Against HIV/AIDS, the Ca...
- Why has the US ignored HIV/AIDS in the Caribbean?
- L. Yorke / Joint Center for Political and Economic Studies, Washington 2002
- This is a short article discussing the prevalence of and reaction to the HIV/AIDS epidemic in the Caribbean, which it states is now the second hardest hit region in the world. The author provides details of numbers of cases of HIV/AID...