Check the most recent online additions, updated daily.
Content from selected partners can be found by following the relevant links in the central panel below - or check out our editor's selection of the best sector specific information from other websites.
- The BLDS print collection
Browse all the latest print documents from the British Library of Development Studies...
- Enhancing the climate risk and adaptation fact base for the Caribbean ... preliminary results of the ECA study
- Caribbean Catastrophe Risk Insurance Facility 2010
- The impacts of climate change in the form of phenomena such as sea level rise and intensified natural disasters weigh heavily on the developing economies of the Caribbean. The key to reducing the scope and severity of losses lies in p...
- Green paper: a working document to assist with the formulation of a Climate Change Strategy for Anguilla
- Caribbean Community Climate Change Centre 2011
- The purpose of this Green Paper is to act as a first step in the process of creating a comprehensive climate change strategy for Anguilla. As part of the outputs of this Green Paper, it examines various elements of Anguilla's social, ...
- Caribbean beach changes and climate change adaptation
- G. Cambers / Taylor and Francis Group 2009
- In this research paper two case studies illustrating climate change adaptation measures are discussed, one focuses on coastal planning measures in Anguilla and Nevis, and the second focuses on ecological measures, specifically the reh...