Antigua and Barbuda
Check the most recent online additions, updated daily.
Content from selected partners can be found by following the relevant links in the central panel below - or check out our editor's selection of the best sector specific information from other websites.
- The BLDS print collection
Browse all the latest print documents from the British Library of Development Studies...
- Integrating watershed and coastal areas management in the Caribbean small island developing states
- Global Environment Facility Environmental Information Infrastructure (EII) for Latin America and the Caribbean 2007
- The capacity needs assessment examined the functions, procedures, products, data, tools and human resources available in each agency and uses this information to determine GIS and Information and Communications Technology (ICT) requir...
- Report on the KAP survey of six participating member states
- US Agency for International Development 2013
- The KAP on climate change was conducted to assess the knowledge of, attitudes to, and practices of the population of the OECS - Anti...
- An assessment of the economic and social impacts of climate change on the energy sector in the Caribbean
- R. Martin / CEPAL - ECLAC Database 2013
- The 2013 report assesses the economic and social impacts of climate change on the energy sector in Antigua and Barbuda, the Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Cuba, Dominica, the Dominican Republic, Haiti, Grenada, Guyana, Jamaica, Saint Kitt...
- Antigua and Barbuda's Second National Communications on Climate Change
- B Challenger / UNFCCC National Communications (Non-Annex I) 2009
- This Second National Communication reflects the state of the climate change situation impacting Antigua and Barbuda at the time of its publication and its projected impact in the future. It also details the impact climate c...
- Antigua and Barbuda’s Initial National Communication on Climate Change
- UNFCCC National Communications (Non-Annex I) 2001
- This Report constitutes the Initial National Communications in accordance with the Guidelines laid down by the UNFCCC Conference of Parties (COP) in decision 10/CP2, and as required under Articles 4 and 12 of the UNFCCC. The re...
- The political economy of public sector employment in resource dependent countries
- O. Ali; I. Elbadawi / Economic Research Forum, Egypt 2012
- This paper proposes a political economic explanation for the well documented difference in labour market institutions between high natural resource per capita countries and those that are natural resource dependent but whose populatio...
- Ecosystem-based adaptation to climate change in Caribbean small island developing states: integrating local and external knowledge
- J. Mercer / Many Strong Voices 2012
- Caribbean small island developing states (SIDS) are vulnerable to climate change impacts including sea level rise, invasive species, ocean acidification, changes in rainfall patterns, increased temperatures and changing hazard regimes...
- Energy policy and sector analysis in the Caribbean (2010-2011)
- Energy and Climate Partnership of the Americas 2012
- This report analyses the state of the energy sector and energy policy in seven small island developing states (SIDS) in the Caribbean, with an emphasis on renewable energy and energy efficiency opportunities in the countries. The repo...
- Enhancing the climate risk and adaptation fact base for the Caribbean ... preliminary results of the ECA study
- Caribbean Catastrophe Risk Insurance Facility 2010
- The impacts of climate change in the form of phenomena such as sea level rise and intensified natural disasters weigh heavily on the developing economies of the Caribbean. The key to reducing the scope and severity of losses lies in p...
- UNDP climate change country profile: Antigua and Barbuda
- C. McSweeny / United Nations Development Programme 2008
- A profile of the nation of Antigua and Barbuda compiled for the UNDP. It includes an overview of the island's present climate and how it is anticipated to alter in the face of climate change. The article goes on to discuss Antigua and...