Check the most recent online additions, updated daily.
Content from selected partners can be found by following the relevant links in the central panel below - or check out our editor's selection of the best sector specific information from other websites.
- The BLDS print collection
Browse all the latest print documents from the British Library of Development Studies...
- Policies to address food security in small island economies in the Caribbean and the Pacific
- Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations 2005
- This paper presented to a special FAO ministerial session in 2005 outlines policies for food security in Small Island Developing States (SIDS) based around three main criteria: food availability depends on domest...
- Scoping policy networks in the Caribbean agriculture sector
- C. Kirton; A. Bailey / Technical Centre for Agricultural and Rural Cooperation 2003
- This study from the University of the West Indies for CTA, aims to develop a networking strategy geared towards improving access to relevant information by regional agricultural policy stakeholders in the CARIFORUM/CARICOM countries o...
- The current state of the HIV/AIDS epidemic in the Caribbean
- Development Experience Clearinghouse, USAID 2003
- This report assesses the current HIV/AIDS situation in the Caribbean, using 2001/2 data. It assesses the regional response and examines USAID support. It also examines the role of the Pan Caribbean Partnership Against HIV/AIDS, the Ca...
- The Caribbean Region: A Review on World Bank Assistance
- Operations Evaluations Division, World Bank 1994
- The small island economies of the Caribbean pose conceptual and operational questions for the Bankforemost, how can it assist these countries' development efforts in a cost-effective way? In response to a request from the Bank's...