Check the most recent online additions, updated daily.
Content from selected partners can be found by following the relevant links in the central panel below - or check out our editor's selection of the best sector specific information from other websites.
- The BLDS print collection
Browse all the latest print documents from the British Library of Development Studies...
- Impact of climate change on agricultural production in North-West Cambodia
- S. Keo 2016
- In Cambodia, agriculture plays a main role to ensure food secu rity and contribute to economic growth. Currently, this sector is strongly impacted by natural disasters (drought, flood and increasing insect pests and diseases) caused b...
- Asia report on climate change and indigenous people
- J. Carling; J. Carino; L.N. Sherpa / Asia Indigenous Peoples Pact 2016
- The impacts of climate change are severe for at least 260 million indigenous peoples in Asia. The effects of warming temperature, extreme weather events, unpredictable seasons and sea level rise include loss of lives and prope...
- Strengthening public pension systems in Asia: Proceedings of the 2015 ADB—PPI conference on public pension systems
- Asian Development Bank 2016
- While Asia remains a key driver of global economic growth, the outlook for the region anticipates slow marginal growth for 2015 before rebounding in 2016 and remaining stronger for the next 2 years. Indias growth and the...
- The business case for: Solar PV in Cambodia
- L. Anderson / US Agency for International Development 2015
- With one of the highest electricity tariffs in the world, poor infrastructure, and limited electricity access, there exists a significant opportunity for solar PV to markedly change the energy landscape in Cambodia in coming years. Th...
- Policy agenda for Cambodia in growth, finance, industry and trade
- Korea Development Institute 2011
- Cambodia experienced civil war for more than three decades, and it had to undergo the economic embargo imposed in 1979. Today, however, Cambodia has made giant strides in development owing to the adoption of democracy, market economy,...
- Policy agenda for Cambodia in SME, industry and trade
- Korea Development Institute 2012
- The Ministry of Strategy and Finance (MOSF) of the Republic of Korea, in collaboration with the Korea Development Institute (KDI), has been implementing the Knowledge Sharing Program (KSP) with selected development partner countries s...
- Policy agenda for Cambodia in developing industrial skills, industrial complex, and agro-processing industry
- Korea Development Institute 2014
- The potential industries of Cambodia that are expected to prosper in next five years are associated with the following areas: car assembly industries, electronics, electricity, mobile phone, garment, civil engineering, food processing...
- Chasing civil society? Evaluation of Fredskorpset
- E. Tjønneland / Norwegian Agency for Development Cooperation - NORAD 2016
- The evaluation has assessed FK Norway’s approach and strategy when it comes to strengthening civil society in developing countries. This is one of FK Norway’s overarching objectives and core activities, as stated in the in...
- Governance reforms in higher education: a study of institutional autonomy in Asian countries
- N.V. Varghese; M. Martin / UNESDOC: Online UNESCO documents 2014
- This study focuses on institutional autonomy and the role it plays in governance and management towards enhancing the overall effectiveness of higher education systems. It addresses in particular the effect of autonomy on academic pro...
- Mapping tree plantations with multispectral imagery: preliminary results for seven tropical countries
- R. Petersen / World Resources Institute, Washington DC 2016
- Tree plantations continue to expand worldwide to meet demand for timber, wood fiber, fruits, and vegetable oils such as palm oil. Many countries report national statistics on the area of land in plantations, but the extent and locatio...