Côte d'Ivoire and Trade Policy
Check the most recent online additions, updated daily.
Content from selected partners can be found by following the relevant links in the central panel below - or check out our editor's selection of the best sector specific information from other websites.
- The BLDS trade collection
Search for the latest trade-related print documents on this country from the British Library for Development Studies collection
- Actions against preference erosion in ACP-EU trade relations
- P. Goodison / International Centre for Trade and Sustainable Development, 2007
- This paper aims to situate the process of preference erosion in the trade relations between the African, Caribbean and Pacific Group of States and the European Union (ACP-EU) in the context of internal EU policy adjustments. These adjustmen...
- EU sugar/banana markets: a menu of options
- I. Gillson; S. Page; A. Hewitt / Overseas Development Institute, 2005
- Preferential access under the EU’s Sugar and Banana Protocols has supported large income transfers to a number of ACP countries. These transfers will be reduced under proposed reforms to the EU’s sugar and banana markets which are due to ta...
- What factors influenced migration from Burkina Faso to Cote d'Ivoire?
- A. Konseiga / GDNet document store, 2005
- This paper examines the motivations of people who migrate from Burkina Faso to Côte d’Ivoire, the economic pole of the West African Economic and Monetary Union (WAEMU). It applies regression analysis to survey data collected in 2002 from 25...