Côte d'Ivoire and Climate change
Check the most recent online additions, updated daily.
Content from selected partners can be found by following the relevant links in the central panel below - or check out our editor's selection of the best sector specific information from other websites.
- The Adaptation Learning Mechanism
- Search country-specific adaptation profiles from the Adaptation Learning Mechanism
- Predicting the Impact of Climate Change on the Cocoa-Growing Regions in Ghana and Cote d'Ivoire
- Participatory Research with Farmers, International Center of Tropical Agriculture (CIAT), 2011
- This document is one of three reports on the methods and results of a consultancy with the title 'Predicting the impact of climate change on cocoa, cashew and cotton growing regions in Ghana and Cote dIvoire' conducted by the In...
- How can western Africa achieve an integrated approach to climate change and sustainable development?
- F. Denton; Y. Sokona; J.P. Thomas / Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development, 2001
- OECD (Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development) hosted a seminar bringing together various climate change and development experts from both developed and developing nations alike. Based on their regional perspectives, pa...
- 2009 report on promoting the deployment of clean technologies in developing countries
- World Bank, 2009
- Carbon Finance-Assist is a corporate program of the World Bank designed to help developing countries and economies in transition to better participate in the fast growing carbon market. The World Bank Institute has been entrusted to m...
- Exploring the potential for low-carbon energy projects for development in Sub-Saharan Africa
- C. Gouvello (ed); F. Dayo (ed); M. Thioye (ed) / World Bank, 2008
- Sub-Saharan Africa has an opportunity of choosing a cleaner development pathway via low-carbon energy alternatives that can reduce greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions. African countries stand to benefit from financial instruments like the ...