Dominican Republic and Children and young people
Check the most recent online additions, updated daily.
Content from selected partners can be found by following the relevant links in the central panel below - or check out our editor's selection of the best sector specific information from other websites.
- The BLDS children & young people collection
- Search for the latest children & young people-related print documents on this country from the British Library for Development Studies collection
- How does the work of boys and girls differ in the Latin America and Caribbean region?
- L. Guarcello; B. Henschel; S. Lyon; F. Rosati; C. Valdivia / Understanding Children's Work, Innocenti Research Centre, 2006
- This study examines the child labour phenomenon in the Latin America and Caribbean (LAC) region from a gender perspective. It represents part of a broader effort to improve understanding of how child labour differs by sex, and to ensu...
- How to reduce commercial sexual exploitation through the reconstruction of masculinity
- International Programme on the Elimination of Child Labour, 2003
- This study was undertaken within the framework of the project entitled "Prevention and Eliminat ion of Commercial Sexual Exploitation of Children in Central America, Panama and the Dominican Republic", as a tool to guide strategies ai...
- Analysis of the child and adolescent sexual exploitation situation in Central America and the Dominican Republic
- B. Sorensen ; M.C. Claramunt / International Programme on the Elimination of Child Labour, 2003
- This summary report presents data on commercial sexual exploitation of children and adolescents in Central America and Dominican Republic, specifically looking at Costa Rica, Nicaragua, Honduras, El Salvador, Guatemala, Panama, and Do...
- Framework to assess impact of youth peer education
- G. Svenson; H. Burke / Family Health International, 2005
- This document develops tools to assess programmatic impact and cost effectiveness of youth peer education (YPE) - a widely used approach to reproductive health promotion and HIV prevention. The study had two objectives: to desc...
- Importance of a gender perspective in understanding child labour
- T. Kolomiyets / International Programme on the Elimination of Child Labour, 2004
- This report provides an analysis of child labour disaggregated by sex. It reviews existing child labour data, specifically from a gender perspective, and provides a detailed review of and comparison between six countries, Ecuador, Gha...
- National youth strategies in Bolivia and the Dominican Republic provide model for youth advocacy
- J. E. Rosen / Pathfinder International, 2000
- This report from FOCUS on Young Adults (a programme led by Pathfinder International) describes the formulation and implementation of national youth policies in Bolivia and the Dominican Republic, and draws lessons that can be applied ...