Haiti and Children and young people
Check the most recent online additions, updated daily.
Content from selected partners can be found by following the relevant links in the central panel below - or check out our editor's selection of the best sector specific information from other websites.
- The BLDS children & young people collection
- Search for the latest children & young people-related print documents on this country from the British Library for Development Studies collection
- Creating opportunities for rural youth in Haitian to combat their high-risk migration to the Dominican Republic
- H. Lunde / Institute for Applied International Studies, Norway, 2010
- Haitian youth in rural areas are faced with few opportunities for social mobility in their local communities. This report examines how migration and relocation are among the few coping strategies available to Haitian youth in a socio-...
- Children in armed conflict: current trends and concerns
- Reliefweb, 2007
- This document is the annual report from the Secretary-General. It details progress in the implementation of SC Resolution 1612 – ending the recruitment and use of children in armed conflict and its monitoring and reporting mecha...
- What opportunities for children who are out of school?
- Development Experience Clearinghouse, USAID, 2005
- This toolkit is designed to identify effective policies that support the preparation of livelihood opportunities for out-of-school youth in terms of earning, learning, and skill development opportunities. It identifies programmes that...
- Evaluation of integrated maternal and child health programme in Haiti
- P. Menon; M. Ruel; M. Arimond; A. Ferrus / Food and Nutrition Technical Assistance Project, 2003
- This report presents the main findings of a baseline survey evaluation of the integrated maternal and child health (MCH) programme being implemented by World Vision-Haiti in the Central Plateau of Haiti. The goal of the overall study ...
- Assessment of maternal and child health and nutrition programmes, Haiti
- C. Loechl; M.T. Ruel; G. Pelto; P. Menon / International Food Policy Research Institute, 2005
- This report documents research undertaken to assess the effectiveness of World Visions (WV) food assisted maternal and child health and nutrition (MCHN) programme in the Central Plateau region of Haiti. The components of the MCH...