Honduras and Children and young people
Check the most recent online additions, updated daily.
Content from selected partners can be found by following the relevant links in the central panel below - or check out our editor's selection of the best sector specific information from other websites.
- The BLDS children & young people collection
- Search for the latest children & young people-related print documents on this country from the British Library for Development Studies collection
- Children’s experiences of conflict with the law and recommendations to protect them
- F. Martin; J. Parry-Williams / Save the Children Fund 2005
- This report addresses the issues facing children who are in conflict with the law. Drawing throughout on case studies and first-hand descriptions of childrens experiences, the first part analyses the experiences and situation of...
- The situation of child labour in Honduras
- M. del Camen Ayes Cema / International Programme on the Elimination of Child Labour 2003
- This report provides in-depth analysis of child labour in Honduras. Data from the 2002 Child Labour Survey indicate that 125,879 girls and boys between 5 and 13 years of age are working, contrary to the legislation on minimum age for ...
- Analysis of the child and adolescent sexual exploitation situation in Central America and the Dominican Republic
- B. Sorensen; M.C. Claramunt / International Programme on the Elimination of Child Labour 2003
- This summary report presents data on commercial sexual exploitation of children and adolescents in Central America and Dominican Republic, specifically looking at Costa Rica, Nicaragua, Honduras, El Salvador, Guatemala, Panama, and Do...
- Participation and working children
- M. Black / Save the Children Fund 2004
- This report is the outcome of research on participation and working children in Bangladesh, Brazil, Guatemala and Honduras, India and Senegal. Working childrens participation involves a wide range of activities, such as: ...
- What factors determine child health in Nicaragua and Honduras, and what is the impact of health policy?
- V. David; M. Moncada; F. Ordoñez 2004
- This paper looks at government health programmes in Nicaragua and Honduras in an attempt to understand the factors determining child health. This paper examines: private and public determinants of child health ...
- Workers with children face extreme prejudice in hiring and firing
- J. Heymann / International Labour Organization 2004
- This paper looks at how discrimination associated with family responsibilities can lead to reduced incomes and a vicious cycle of poverty. Based on interviews of workers in Botswana, Honduras, Mexico, the Russian Federation, the Unite...
- Experiences of children’s participation in PRSPs, Vietnam and Honduras
- K. O'Malley / Save the Children Fund 2004
- This paper summarises from Save the Children UK's experience in facilitating children and young peoples participation in PRSP processes, highlighting in particular the experiences of Vietnam and Honduras, and drawing on insights...
- Conditioned transfer for education (CTE) programs are foreign aid success story
- S. Morley; D. Coady / Center for Global Development, USA 2003
- A joint project of the Center for Global Development and the International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI), this book compiles published and unpublished material on existing conditioned transfer for education (CTE) programs and...