Check the most recent online additions, updated daily.
Content from selected partners can be found by following the relevant links in the central panel below - or check out our editor's selection of the best sector specific information from other websites.
- The BLDS print collection
Browse all the latest print documents from the British Library of Development Studies...
- Implementation Guidelines for National Data Sharing and Accessibility Policy (NDSAP)
- Open Government Data (ODG) Platform India 2016
- The National Data Sharing and Accessibility Policy (NDSAP) is designed so as to apply to all sharable non-sensitive data available either in digital or analog forms but generated using public funds by various Ministries/Departments /S...
- The Knowledge Partnership Programme - the global reach and network connect
- IPE-Centre for Knowledge Development 2015
- The Knowledge Partnership Programme (KPP) has facilitated mutual sharing and exchange of development solutions through knowledge, experience, technology, investment, information to explore and showcase India's success in meeti...
- India-Africa: South-South trade and investment for development
- World Trade Organization 2016
- India and Africa's partnership has entered a new era. Close political relationships are being invigorated by a flourishing trade and investment relationship. This new trade and investment relationship could be crucial in the stru...
- Indian Foreign Direct Investment in Africa
- A. Paul / CUTS Centre for Competition, Investment and Economic Regulation 2016
- The entry of Indian companies into Africa is largely market and resource seeking which offers much more potential in terms of promoting forward and backward linkages and in terms of impacting on competition in the domestic market. The...
- India and Africa - collaboration for growth
- KPMG 2016
- The nature of Indias relationship with Africa is clearly evolving into a wider, deeper engagement that, while clearly in Indias advantage, also offers significant potential benefits to its African counterparts. This overvi...
- Strengthening disaster risk management in India: A review of five state disaster management plans
- A. Bahadur; E. Lovell; F. Pichon / Climate and Development Knowledge Network 2016
- India has suffered from many disasters in its recent history, both natural and climate-related, and these continue to cause devastation. In November 2015, floods in the southern city of Chennai, Tamil Nadu, killed over 370 p...
- Public Private Partnership in infrastructure: A comparison between India and China
- X. Luo / BRICS Information Sharing and Exchange Platform 2016
- Both India and China have been promoting Public Private Partnership in delivering infrastructure in various sectors. This paper examines their current infrastructure condition both in terms of quality and investment and therefore unde...
- The New Development Bank: Moving the BRICS from an acronym to an institution
- South African Institute of International Affairs 2016
- The BRICS New Development Bank (NDB) is set to issue its first loans in the second quarter of 2016. The bank, the latest addition to the global development finance landscape, was initiated due to a number of factors in emerging econom...
- Social innovation as a tool for enhancing women's resilience to climate change: a look at the BRICS
- P. Cruz; I. Todaro; E. Bizzi / BRICS Policy Center / Centro de Estudos e Pesquisas BRICS 2016
- The BRICS countries face both the challenges of developing nations in facing climate change and bear the responsibility of the developed ones. These countries have been leaders for the developing world in climate negotiations ...
- Climate and Development Knowledge Network | 10 things to know: Gender equality and achieving climate goals
- R. Sogani / Climate and Development Knowledge Network 2016
- Although climate change and poverty are increasingly recognised as interlinked global problems, responses often focus on their scientific and economic dimensions only. This research study highlights the advantages and challenges of pu...
- Open Government Data (ODG) Platform India (ODG)
- Open Government Data (OGD) Platform India - data.gov.in - is a platform for supporting Open Data initiative of Government of India. The portal is intended to be used by Government of India Ministries/ Departments their organizations to publish datasets, d...
- IPE-Centre for Knowledge Development (IPE CKD)
- IPE-Centre for Knowledge Development (CKD) is the knowledge management arm of IPE Global Limited established in 2013 to extend the frontiers of knowledge and promote experimentation for innovative solutions to global development challenges. Under the IPE-CKD initiative, we look at coming up with publications and reports both in house through our own researches and through partner supported init...
- S. Rajaratnam School of International Studies (RSIS)