Check the most recent online additions, updated daily.
Content from selected partners can be found by following the relevant links in the central panel below - or check out our editor's selection of the best sector specific information from other websites.
- The BLDS print collection
Browse all the latest print documents from the British Library of Development Studies...
- Potential for ecosystem-based adaptation in the coastal areas of Indonesia and the Philippines
- Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit GmbH 2013
- Tropical coastal areas are highly vulnerable to climate change. Coastal ecosystems can support the adaptation of both human and natural systems but only if they are sustainably managed. The conservation, restoration or sustainab...
- Mainstreaming gender in climate change adaptation in Cirebon, Indonesia
- N.A.H. Pratiwi; Y.D. Rahmawati; I. Setiono / International Institute for Environment and Development 2016
- Climate change has a huge impact on many aspects of Indonesias economy, society and environment. The Cirebon area in West Java province is particularly affected by sea level rise, coastal flooding and long-term drought, ...
- Local actions: solutions to global challenges - initiatives of indigenous peoples in climate change adaptation and Disaster Risk Reduction based on traditional knowledge
- Asia Indigenous Peoples Pact 2016
- While governments around the world continue to debate about policies and practices to address climate change solutions, they pay little attention to the situation of indigenous peoples who are among those most affected by clim...
- Southeast Asia and the economics of global climate stabilization
- Asian Development Bank 2016
- Southeast Asia is one of the most vulnerable regions of the world to climate change. In the absence of climate action, the region will be increasingly exposed to hotter temperatures, more destructive storms, greater flooding i...
- Case studies on UNICEF programming in child protection
- United Nations Children's Fund 2014
- These case studies illustrate how UNICEF support is helping countries to strengthen child protection systems and promote social change to align social norms and practices with child protection. The case studies provide evidence of pos...
- Access, Services and Knowledge (ASK) Programme - essential packages manual
- Youth Empowerment Alliance 2014
- The Essential Packages Manual was produced as part of the "Access, Services and Knowledge" (ASK) programme of the Youth Empowerment Alliance, which seeks to improve the sexual and reproductive health rights (SRHR) of young people (15-...
- Social security reform and economic modeling capacity building in Indonesia
- Asian Development Bank 2016
- Since 1999, economic growth and the rise of the services sector in urban areas have contributed to reducing poverty in Indonesia. While official poverty is relatively low at 12% (30 million persons), an additional 27% of the populatio...
- Status report on nationally appropriate mitigation actions (NAMAs) 2016
- Michelle Bosquet / Ecofys 2016
- Nationally Appropriate Mitigation Actions (NAMAs) have continued to show steady growth in proposals over the past six months, while financing remains limited and implementation lags behind. This is one of the findings of the NAMA Stat...
- Integrating mitigation and adaptation in climate and land use policies in Indonesia: a policy document analysis
- This paper investigates climate policy integration and coherence in the forest and agricultural sectors in Indonesia. It assesses the extent to which climate change policies show coherence? between mitigation and adaptation objectives...
- Real-time evaluation of Norway's international climate and forest initiative. Literature review and programme theory.
- Norwegian Agency for Development Cooperation - NORAD 2016
- The report presents findings of a baseline for a new wave of real time evaluation of Norways International Climate and Forest Initiative (NICFI). Two separate but closely connected studies have been conducted following an extens...