Israel and Health
Check the most recent online additions, updated daily.
Content from selected partners can be found by following the relevant links in the central panel below - or check out our editor's selection of the best sector specific information from other websites.
- Provision of home and community-based care for the disabled elderly in Israel
- H. Schmid / Paul Baerwald School of Social Work, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, 2009
- Concerns about the implications of population ageing and the size of the elderly population with disabilities led Israel to began to implement its Long-Term Care Insurance (LTCI) Law fully in 1988. Even though Israel is re...
- Practical programmes to encourage positive non-violent behaviour towards children
- T. Moreno; J. Jan van Dongen / Bernard van Leer Foundation, 2006
- This edition of Early Childhood Matters examines initiatives to discourage parents, teachers and others from using violence against children and encourage more positive strategies. The edition begins with an interview with Jaa...
- Israel and Palestine failing to protect their children
- Child Rights Information Network, 2002
- This report is a call for immediate action to protect Palestinian and Israeli children. Children represent approximately 15 percent of all individuals killed since 2000 in the violence between Israelis and Palestinians. The children a...