Italy and Environment
Check the most recent online additions, updated daily.
Content from selected partners can be found by following the relevant links in the central panel below - or check out our editor's selection of the best sector specific information from other websites.
- The BLDS environment collection
Search for the latest environment-related print documents on this country from the British Library for Development Studies collection
- Improving the assessment of disaster risks to strengthen financial resilience: a special joint G20 publication by the Government of Mexico and the World Bank
- World Bank, 2012
- This publication by the Government of Mexico and the World Bank brings together the experiences of G20 countries in protecting their populations and assets against natural hazards. It includes contributions by G20 members and invited ...
- Developing value chains for neglected and underutilised species
- M. Will / Bioversity International, 2008
- Use of neglected and underutilised species (NUS) can play an important role in improving food security, conserving biodiversity and generating income and employment. Value chain development (VCD) can be a useful tool for realising the...
- Euro-Mediterranean Center on Climate Change (CMCC)
- The Euro-Mediterranean Center on Climate Change is a non-profit research institution established in 2005, with the financial support of the Italian Ministry of Education, University and Research. CMCC manages and promotes scientific and applied activities in the field of international climate change research. The Center has been fully operative since 2006. CMCC collaborates with experie...
- European Commission Directorate-General Joint Research Centre Institute for Environment and Sustainability (IES)
- The mission of the Institute for Environment and Sustainability is to provide scientific-technical support to the European Union's policies for the protection and sustainable development of the European and global environment.
- International Centre for Theoretical Physics - Ecological and Environmental Economics Programme (ICTP-EEE)
- Research and training for environmental ane economic
- Forestry Department, FAO
- Major source of forest research data and information
- International Conference and Programme for Plant Genetic Resources (ICPPGR)
- FAO based secretariat preparing for 1996 conference on the conservation and utilisation of plant genetic resources, including their use by farmers and breeders. Sponsors a number of discussion lists and a WWW server (which includes the full text of national status reports). Lists include (with more to be announced): ICPPGR-In-Situ-L: list on in situ conservation and crop improvement ICPPGR-Ex-...
- Bioversity International (Bioversity International)
- With effect from 1 December 2006, IPGRI and INIBAP operate under the name "Bioversity International", Bioversity for short. This new name echoes our new strategy, which focuses on improving people's lives through biodiversity research.