Italy and Governance
Check the most recent online additions, updated daily.
Content from selected partners can be found by following the relevant links in the central panel below - or check out our editor's selection of the best sector specific information from other websites.
- The BLDS governance collection
Search for the latest governance-related print documents on this country from the British Library for Development Studies collection
- Improving the assessment of disaster risks to strengthen financial resilience: a special joint G20 publication by the Government of Mexico and the World Bank
- World Bank, 2012
- This publication by the Government of Mexico and the World Bank brings together the experiences of G20 countries in protecting their populations and assets against natural hazards. It includes contributions by G20 members and invited ...
- Trade unions and labour laws around the world
- Baker and McKenzie, 2010
- This book looks at the current state of works councils and trade unions for 33 countries around the world. Topics include: collective bargaining unfair labour practices trade union employe...
- Immigration, integration and the role of the European centre-left
- A. Buonfino; L. Byrne; E. Collett / Policy Network, 2007
- This book argues for renewed debate among the European centre-left about the issues surrounding immigration and integration, including multiculturalism, citizenship, identity and the cause of rising populism. It challenges traditional...
- What role can the State play in assisting in common property regime coordination?
- N. Forni / Sustainable Development Department, FAO SD Dimensions, 2001
- This article discusses the transhumant pastoralists of the Abruzzo highlands of central Italy. The article indicates that this system of production depended, and still depends, on the availability of communal grazing areas where acces...
- Economics Web Institute
- Institute focusing on economics and management
- Centre for the Analysis of Public Policies / Centro di Analisi delle Politiche Pubbliche
- Public policy research department, Modena, Italy
- International Development Law Organisation
- International organisation promoting law and good governance