Italy and Poverty
Check the most recent online additions, updated daily.
Content from selected partners can be found by following the relevant links in the central panel below - or check out our editor's selection of the best sector specific information from other websites.
- The BLDS poverty collection
- Search for the latest poverty-related print documents on this country from the British Library for Development Studies collection
- Good practice paper on ICTs for economic growth and poverty reduction
- S. Batchelor (ed) 2005
- This report aims to give an overview of what DAC members (Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden...
- Are the wealth rankings of countries being incorrectly measured?
- I Almås; M. Mogstad / Luxembourg Income Study, 2009
- Differences in individual wealth holdings are widely viewed as a driving force of economic inequality. However, as this finding relies on cross-section data, the authors of this paper argue that we may be confusing older with wealthie...
- The importance of living arrangements in poverty avoidance for older persons
- T. Smeeding; Q. Gao; P. Saunders; C. Wing / Luxembourg Income Study, 2008
- In most rich countries, poverty among younger pensioners (under age 70) is no longer a major policy problem, but women typically constitute two-thirds to three-quarters or more of the elderly poor in rich countries. Poverty in rich na...
- Workers must earn equal pay for equal work to achieve social justice
- Jus Semper Global Alliance, 2003
- This collection of charts presents data on wage gaps for the Group of Seven (G7) largest economies, and other selected countries including emerging economies for the period 1975-2004. The motivation for collecting this data is ...
- Economics Web Institute
- Institute focusing on economics and management
- Pro-Poor Livestock Policy Initiative (PPLPI)
- Facilitating policies for equitable, safe and clean livestock farming.
- More and Better
- Advocacy campaign to eradicate hunger and poverty
- ACC Network on Rural Development and Food Security
- Mobilises support for government efforts to implement rural development and food security programmes; reinforces ties between UN organisations and other stakeholders; fosters synergy and avoid duplication of efforts; exchanges and disseminates information, experiences and best practices