Check the most recent online additions, updated daily.
Content from selected partners can be found by following the relevant links in the central panel below - or check out our editor's selection of the best sector specific information from other websites.
- The BLDS print collection
Browse all the latest print documents from the British Library of Development Studies...
- Mongolia: enhancing policies and practices for Ger area development in Ulaanbaatar
- World Bank Publications 2010
- The sustainable development of ger areas in Ulaanbaatar (UB), the capital city of Mongolia, is one of the critical development issues facing the country. The transition to a market economy and a series of severe winters (calle...
- Green Development Strategic Action Plan for Ulaanbaatar 2020
- Asia Foundation 2015
- Ulaanbaatar is the capital and political, business and cultural center of Mongolia. The city has rapidly grown in size over the last decades as a result of rural to urban migration, attracting people seeking education, employm...
- Traditional livelihoods and mining in Mongolia's changing climate: exploring the potential of cross-sectoral partnerships in achieving sustainability
- Asia-Pacific Network for Global Change Research 2016
- The growing scale of resource development activities accentuates the complexity underlying the sustainability of traditional livelihoods in Mongolia. At the same time, Mongolia experiences growing vulnerability to climatic variability...
- Macro policy framework for sustainable development in Mongolia
- Korea Development Institute 2012
- 2011 marks the first year of the South Korean Knowledge Sharing Program (KSP) with Mongolia as a Strategic Development Partner Country (SDPC). This is part of an effort to maintain and further enhance the close ties between Korea and ...
- Public-private infrastructure investment and deposit insurance in Mongolia
- Korea Development Institute 2011
- The 2010 South Korean Knowledge Sharing Program (KSP) with Mongolia was initiated in December 2009 when the Ministry of Finance (MOF) and the National Development and Innovation Committee (NDIC) of the Government of Mongolia submitted...
- Selective policy recommendations for sustainable economic growth of Mongolia: trade, macroeconomic and public policy areas
- Korea Development Institute 2013
- The Knowledge Sharing Program (KSP) with Mongolia began in 2010 when the Ministry of Finance (MOF) and National Development and Innovation Committee (NDIC) of the Mongolian government requested sharing of Korea’s development kno...
- Data mapping on ageing in Asia and the Pacific: analytical report
- B. Teerawichitchainan; J. Knodel / HelpAge International Asia, Pacific Regional Development Centre 2015
- Population ageing is an increasingly important demographic, social, and economic issue for researchers and policy makers throughout developing Asia prompting a need for data to monitor change and formulate evidence-based policies. The...
- Institutional sphere contribution to human development: an institutional approach
- R. Chkoundali; H. Haffoudhi; H. Abdenneji / Economic Research Forum, Egypt 2011
- The institutions have been considered as a major determinant of development with the new institutional economics. The main objective of this paper is to emphasise the importance of integrating the institutional indicator component for...
- Nationally appropriate mitigation actions for grassland and livestock management in Mongolia
- D. Dagvadorj; A. Wilkes; T. Tennigkeit / Asian Development Bank 2013
- This policy brief by the Asian Development Bank argues that, given the negative impact of climate change on Mongolia, it is crucial to select mitigation actions that reduce vulnerability to climate change, support the achievement...
- Index-based mortality livestock insurance in Mongolia
- K. DeAngelis / Climate and Development Knowledge Network 2013
- This Inside story on climate compatible development by the Climate and Development Knowledge Network (CDKN) explains how the Government of Mongolias Index-Based Livestock Insurance (IBLI) project is helping Mongolian...