Mongolia and Children and young people
Check the most recent online additions, updated daily.
Content from selected partners can be found by following the relevant links in the central panel below - or check out our editor's selection of the best sector specific information from other websites.
- The BLDS children & young people collection
- Search for the latest children & young people-related print documents on this country from the British Library for Development Studies collection
- Children’s vulnerability to climate change and disaster impacts in East Asia and the Pacific
- J. Lawler / United Nations Children's Fund, 2011
- In 2011, UNICEF commissioned field research in Indonesia, Kiribati, Mongolia, Philippines and Vanuatu to determine if there were noticeable patterns and trends of climate change and disaster impacts on children. This regional report s...
- Examples of emerging good practices in combatting child domestic labour in East Asia
- A. Matsuno; J. Blagbrough / International Programme on the Elimination of Child Labour, 2006
- This report explores the recent situation of child domestic labour in the South-East and East Asia and the actions that are being taken to combat it in the region. Part I of the report provides an overview of child domestic lab...
- Access to education in Mongolia for children
- Childhood Poverty Research and Policy Centre, 2005
- This paper summarises the findings of research on migration and children's access to education in Mongolia. The study examined children and their families in urban areas of high in-migration and rural areas of high out-migration, and ...
- Challenging gender equality; the challenges to women and girls empowerment
- R. Kahurananga; M. Mafani / World Vision International Resources on Child Rights, 2005
- This paper presents a collection of eight articles and case studies discussing the challenges, achievements and gaps in the empowerment of women and girls. The articles are written from countries where World Vision works: Kenya, Burun...
- Evaluating donors contribution to tackling child poverty in Mongolia and Kyrgyzstan
- R. Marcus; J. Marshall / Childhood Poverty Research and Policy Centre, 2003
- This report examines how donors approach poverty among children and young people in Kyrgyzstan and Mongolia. Both the scale and nature of childhood poverty, and the significance of aid for poverty reduction in Kyrgyzstan and Mongolia,...
- Introduction to children's participation in HIV/AIDS programming
- K. Harrison / International HIV/AIDS Alliance, 2002
- This short article considers why children's participation is important in HIV/AIDS programming, the challenges that come with it and how it works in practice. The article argues that participation in decision making is inherent...
- What gender-related issues have emerged as a result of transition in Mongolia?
- B. Robinson; A. Solongo / School of Continuing Education, University of Nottingham, 2000
- This article asks two questions in relation to the abrupt political and economic transitions in Mongolia: Firstly, why does gender matter in economics? Secondly, what gender-related issues have emerged as a result of transition in Mon...