Check the most recent online additions, updated daily.
Content from selected partners can be found by following the relevant links in the central panel below - or check out our editor's selection of the best sector specific information from other websites.
- The BLDS print collection
Browse all the latest print documents from the British Library of Development Studies...
- Reduction in reproduction – fertility decline in Nepal
- Martine Collumbien; Ian Timaeus; Laxmi Acharya / id21 Development Research Reporting Service 2002
- When did fertility begin to decline in Nepal? To what extent did family planning programmes contribute to lower birth rates? A study from the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine addresses these questions.
- Throwing away the primer: the 'real literacies' approach to adult literacy
- Alan Rogers / id21 Development Research Reporting Service 2002
- What do we mean by 'illiterate'? Are we being misled by UNESCO rhetoric that literacy is the key to development? What happens when we herd into class individuals who may have nothing in common except for the fact they have been labell...