Saint Kitts and Nevis
Check the most recent online additions, updated daily.
Content from selected partners can be found by following the relevant links in the central panel below - or check out our editor's selection of the best sector specific information from other websites.
- The BLDS print collection
Browse all the latest print documents from the British Library of Development Studies...
- United Nations Conference on Sustainable Development (Rio+20): National Preparatory Process - St. Kitts and Nevis Stocktaking Report
- United Nations Development Programme 2011
- This stocktaking report was prepared as part of the St Kitts and Nevis National Preparatory Process toward the United Nations Conference on Sustainable Development (Rio+10) to be held in Rio De Janeiro Brazil, June 2012. The Report pr...
- Private sector assessment report - St. Kitts and Nevis
- Sustainable Development Department, Inter-American Development Bank 2013
- The Private Sector Assessment Report (PSAR) for St. Kitts and Nevis provides a comprehensive overview of the country’s private sector. It draws on both primary and secondary data sources. Primary data analyses were derived from ...
- Country Poverty Assessment St. Kitts And Nevis 2007/08: Living Conditions in a Caribbean Small Island Developing State - Volume 1: Living Conditions in St. Kitts and Nevis
- This Country Poverty Assessment (CPA) provides a quantitative and qualitative analysis of Living Conditions in the Federation of St. Kitts and Nevis (SKN). The overall objective of the study was: To assess the current c...
- Agricultural sector assessment for St. Kitts and Nevis
- D.W. Adams; E.T. Bullard; R.L. Meyer; D. Southgate / USA Agency for International Development 1983
- This study presents the findings of an agricultural assessment for St. Kitts and Nevis in 1983 funded by USAID. It suggests that more intensive use of labour and land could occur if individuals or groups of individual...
- Assessment of the community structure, status, health and resilience of coral reefs off St. Kitts and Nevis
- A. Bruckner; A. Williams 2007
- From June 4-12, 2011 the Khaled bin Sultan Living Oceans Foundation, in collaboration with seven divers from St. Kitts and Nevis, two researchers from Grenada, and six scientists from The Nature Conservancy, characterized the coral re...
- Livelihoods vulnerability and capacity for adaptation to climate change in Union Island, St. Vincent and the Grenadines
- M. Amaya; R. Mahon / The Centre for Resource Management and Environmental Studies - University of the West Indies 2011
- Small Island Developing States (SIDS) are among the countries that are most vulnerable to the effects of climate change. Most SIDS have low adaptive capacity and are more susceptible to the effects of climate change. This may be attri...
- Towards a sustainable energy plan for St. Kitts and Nevis
- K. De Cuba / Organization of the American States 2006
- The main goal of this research is to provide policy and energy planners related to the Caribbean island of St Kitts and Nevis a long term electricity cost assessment of different electricity supply scenarios including renewable energy...
- National energy policy: St Kitts and Nevis
- Organization of the American States 2011
- This policy document is intended to clarify the position of the Government of St. Kitts and Nevis regarding the nation's energy development. It is also intended to foster the development of an appropriate legal, institutional and econ...
- Suitability maps for biofuels crops in Saint Kitt and Nevis
- Organization of the American States 2008
- The present report brings a detailed study about biofuel crops considering its land suitability in Saint Kitts and Nevis. It is important to mention that agriculture is very sensitive to climate and weather conditions, which determine...
- A Caribbean geothermal success story
- A. Maynard-Date; A. George / United Nations 2014
- In the case of the Commonwealth of Dominica, the island is poised to develop its first commercial geothermal power plant and only the second geothermal plant of that type in 30 years within the Caribbean Region. The results fro...