Saint Lucia and Trade Policy
Check the most recent online additions, updated daily.
Content from selected partners can be found by following the relevant links in the central panel below - or check out our editor's selection of the best sector specific information from other websites.
- The BLDS trade collection
Search for the latest trade-related print documents on this country from the British Library for Development Studies collection
- Food insecurity in Jamaica and St Lucia - is it a matter of unhealthy dietary patterns?
- P. Karfakis; C.R. Løvendal; K.T. Jakobsen / Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, 2011
- The food systems and the nature of food security problems in the Caribbean countries are gradually changing. This paper explores two different aspects of food security, namely undernourishment and overweight in the two Caribbean Islan...
- Actions against preference erosion in ACP-EU trade relations
- P. Goodison / International Centre for Trade and Sustainable Development, 2007
- This paper aims to situate the process of preference erosion in the trade relations between the African, Caribbean and Pacific Group of States and the European Union (ACP-EU) in the context of internal EU policy adjustments. These adj...
- EU sugar/banana markets: a menu of options
- I. Gillson; S. Page; A. Hewitt / Overseas Development Institute, 2005
- Preferential access under the EUs Sugar and Banana Protocols has supported large income transfers to a number of ACP countries. These transfers will be reduced under proposed reforms to the EUs sugar and banana markets whi...