Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Check the most recent online additions, updated daily.
Content from selected partners can be found by following the relevant links in the central panel below - or check out our editor's selection of the best sector specific information from other websites.
- The BLDS print collection
Browse all the latest print documents from the British Library of Development Studies...
- Health care facility climate change resiliency workshop
- Pan American Health Organization 2015
- In addition to their primary roles in treating illness and injuries, health care facilities provide a first line of defence in protecting individuals and communities from the impacts of climate change. However, recent events demonstra...
- Ecosystem based approaches for climate change adaptation in Caribbean SIDS
- B. Chatenoux / Global Resource Information Database 2013
- Existing climate variability and global climate change are major threats to sustainable development in the Caribbean, particularly for the Small Island Developing States (SIDS). Hurricanes, storm surges and extreme rainfall events cau...
- The 2009/2010 Caribbean Drought: A Case Study
- E.J. Peters / Overseas Development Institute 2015
- This paper reviews the management framework for responding to drought disasters in five CARICOM countries. The paper also reports on some of the effects of the 2009/2010 drought with particular reference to Grenada and the Grenadines....
- Pilot vulnerability and capacity assessment study final report St. Vincent and the Grenadines
- O. Joslyn / Caribbean Community Climate Change Centre 2008
- The implementation of the Vulnerability and Capacity Assessment methodology in St. Vincent and the Grenadines, part of the Mainstreaming Adaptation to Climate Change (MACC) project. The main objectives of the Mainstreaming Adap...
- Integrating watershed and coastal areas management in the Caribbean small island developing states
- Global Environment Facility Environmental Information Infrastructure (EII) for Latin America and the Caribbean 2007
- The capacity needs assessment examined the functions, procedures, products, data, tools and human resources available in each agency and uses this information to determine GIS and Information and Communications Technology (ICT) requir...
- Sustainable energy for SVG: The government's national energy policy
- Government of Grenada 2009
- The Government of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines recognizes that energy plays a major role in the diversification of the country's economy and in the pursuit of poverty reduction. River flows are threatened by deforestation, ...
- Report on the KAP survey of six participating member states
- US Agency for International Development 2013
- The KAP on climate change was conducted to assess the knowledge of, attitudes to, and practices of the population of the OECS - Anti...
- An assessment of the economic and social impacts of climate change on the energy sector in the Caribbean
- R. Martin / CEPAL - ECLAC Database 2013
- The 2013 report assesses the economic and social impacts of climate change on the energy sector in Antigua and Barbuda, the Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Cuba, Dominica, the Dominican Republic, Haiti, Grenada, Guyana, Jamaica, Saint Kitt...
- Distribution of mangrove habitats of Grenada and the Grenadines
- G. Moore; B. Gilmer; S. Schill / Coastal-research 2014
- Climate change is expected to alter existing coastal habitats in Grenada, jeopardizing the island's mangroves, such as through the conversion of basin mangroves to fringe habitats as storm surges open barrier beaches, increasing tidal...
- Energy policy and sector analysis in the Caribbean (2010-2011)
- Energy and Climate Partnership of the Americas 2012
- This report analyses the state of the energy sector and energy policy in seven small island developing states (SIDS) in the Caribbean, with an emphasis on renewable energy and energy efficiency opportunities in the countries. The repo...