Trinidad and Tobago
Port of Spain
Check the most recent online additions, updated daily.
Content from selected partners can be found by following the relevant links in the central panel below - or check out our editor's selection of the best sector specific information from other websites.
- The BLDS print collection
Browse all the latest print documents from the British Library of Development Studies...
- Post trade liberalization policy and institutional challenges in Latin America and the Caribbean
- Sarath Rajapatirana / Policy Research Working Papers, World Bank 1995
- To maintain liberal trade and advance the agenda for more open trade, economic policy must prevent external shocks from becoming crises --- and protection must remain uniform among sectors. Trade policy making institutions must be abl...
- The Caribbean Region: A Review on World Bank Assistance
- Operations Evaluations Division, World Bank 1994
- The small island economies of the Caribbean pose conceptual and operational questions for the Bankforemost, how can it assist these countries' development efforts in a cost-effective way? In response to a request from the Bank's...
- Market Based Instruments For Environmental Policymaking In Latin America And The Caribbean: Lessons From Eleven Countries
- R.M. Huber; J. Ruitenbeek; R. Serôa Da Motta / New Ideas in Pollution Regulation, World Bank 1998
- Study of market-based instruments, focusing on 11 countries in Latin America and the Caribbean (Barbados, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Jamaica, Mexico, Peru, Trinidad and Tobago, and Venezuela) and a cross-section of iss...