Uruguay and Children and young people
Check the most recent online additions, updated daily.
Content from selected partners can be found by following the relevant links in the central panel below - or check out our editor's selection of the best sector specific information from other websites.
- The BLDS children & young people collection
- Search for the latest children & young people-related print documents on this country from the British Library for Development Studies collection
- How is social mobility related to education policy in Latin America? A schooling gap regression analysis
- L.E. Andersen / Instituto de Investigaciones Socio-Económicas, Universidad Católica Boliviana, La Paz, Bolivia, 2000
- This paper proposes a new measure of social mobility, It is based on schooling gap regressions and uses the Fields decomposition to determine the importance of family background in explaining teenagers' schooling gaps. The meth...