Uruguay and ICTs for development
Check the most recent online additions, updated daily.
Content from selected partners can be found by following the relevant links in the central panel below - or check out our editor's selection of the best sector specific information from other websites.
- ICTs for good governance Latin America
- C. Batista / United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization, 2003
- This work is a survey of the conditions for the use of ICT (Information and Communication Technologies) in five countries in Latin America: Brazil, Uruguay, Peru, Ecuador and Mexico. In several municipalities, mayors, leaders and auth...
- The Millennium Development Goals: A Latin American and Caribbean Perspective
- H. Guzman; E. Espindola; R. Bajraj / United Nations [UN] Economic Commission for Latin America and the Caribbean, 2005
- This paper looks at the differences across countries in Latin American and Caribbean region in terms of their chances of attaining the Goals and, wherever possible, the differences between trends in various segments of the population ...