Vanuatu and Health
Check the most recent online additions, updated daily.
Content from selected partners can be found by following the relevant links in the central panel below - or check out our editor's selection of the best sector specific information from other websites.
- Health impacts of climate change in Vanuatu: an assessment and adaptation action plan
- J. T. Spickett / Canadian Center of Science and Education, 2013
- Health Impact Assessment (HIA) is a tool for analysing potential health issues during planning stages of proposals using established systematic mechanisms to demonstrate factors that could affect health and to consider potential respo...
- Case studies of water, sanitation and hygiene initiatives by NGOs
- International Water Centre, 2008
- This online book documents approaches that non-governmental organisations (NGOs) have devised to promote water, sanitation and hygiene initiatives in South East Asia and the Pacific. It provides an opportunity for those in the region ...
- Pacific Institute of Public Policy (PiPP)
- The Pacific Institute of Public Policy (PiPP) is an independent think tank serving the Pacific islands community. PiPP engages and connects principal stakeholders, promoting fraternity between the Pacific island countries and regional neighbours such as New Zealand and Australia.