Vanuatu and Health
Check the most recent online additions, updated daily.
Content from selected partners can be found by following the relevant links in the central panel below - or check out our editor's selection of the best sector specific information from other websites.
- Health impacts of climate change in Vanuatu: an assessment and adaptation action plan
- J. T. Spickett / Canadian Center of Science and Education 2013
- Health Impact Assessment (HIA) is a tool for analysing potential health issues during planning stages of proposals using established systematic mechanisms to demonstrate factors that could affect health and to consider potential respo...
- Case studies of water, sanitation and hygiene initiatives by NGOs
- International Water Centre 2008
- This online book documents approaches that non-governmental organisations (NGOs) have devised to promote water, sanitation and hygiene initiatives in South East Asia and the Pacific. It provides an opportunity for those in the region ...