Vietnam and Governance
Check the most recent online additions, updated daily.
Content from selected partners can be found by following the relevant links in the central panel below - or check out our editor's selection of the best sector specific information from other websites.
- The BLDS governance collection
Search for the latest governance-related print documents on this country from the British Library for Development Studies collection
- Support in the establishment of mid-and long-term socio-economic development policies for Vietnam
- Korea Development Institute 2013
- The year 2012 marked the 20th anniversary of diplomatic ties between Korea and Vietnam, and also the eighth year to conduct the Knowledge Sharing Program (KSP) with Vietnam since 2004. Vietnam has achieved remarkable socio-economic de...
- Developing the guts of a GUT (Grand Unified Theory): elite commitment and inclusive growth
- L. Pritchett; E. Werker / Effective States and Inclusive Development Research Centre 2012
- Recent research on the long-run of economic growth emphasises that the historical emergence of sustained and broadly shared prosperity is a shift to institutions that support inclusion. This paper addresses the question: “what r...
- REDD Integrity: An evidence based approach to anti-corruption in REDD+
- A. Williams; K. Dupuy; F. Downs / U4 Anti-Corruption Resource Centre 2015
- Schemes for Reducing Emissions from Deforestation and Forest Degradation (REDD+) have emerged as a means to address deforestation trends in developing countries and related emissions of forest carbon. Governance and corruption challen...
- Japan's role in the Cambodian peace settlement (1977-1993)
- K.V. Kesavan / Observer Research Foundation, New Delhi 2011
- The importance of Japan's role in Cambodia's peace settlement lies in the fact that it was one of the earliest political tasks Tokyo undertook in a region which had been known for its antipathy to Japan arising from the trauma of the ...
- Sino-Vietnamese relations: a Cambodian perspective
- T Mitchell / Cambodian Institute for Cooperation and Peace 2011
- Historically contentious for hundreds of years, Sino-Vietnamese relations have balanced between heated aggression and robust political, economic, and social cooperation. Today, territorial disputes in the South China Sea and other int...
- Cambodia-Laos-Vietnam: economic reform and regional integration
- V Chheang; Y Wong / Cambodian Institute for Cooperation and Peace 2012
- Cambodia, Laos, and Vietnam (CLV), reemerged to be part of the center of economic gravity of the Asia Pacific region. With continued economic reform and trade openness, CLV has achieved remarkable growth in the last decade with about ...
- My rights, my voice: annual progress report 2013
- Oxfam 2014
- My Rights, My Voice (MRMV) engages marginalized children and youth in their rights to health and education services in eight countries. The 2013 Annual Progress Report provides an overview of the second year of this innovative three y...
- Emerging security architecture in Southeast & East Asia: growing tensions in South China Sea
- S. Gupta / Institute of Peace and Conflict Studies, India 2013
- This essay looks at the region of South China Sea in the context of the recent shifts in foreign policy and changes in the ground situation. The author demonstrates that South China Sea region sits astride crucial sea-lanes of communi...
- Vietnam-India relations in the light of India’s Look East Policy
- V.X. Vinh / Indian Council of World Affairs 2012
- India launched its economic reforms and Look East Policy (LEP) simultaneously in 1991, with the LEP aiming to take India out of the geopolitically constraining South Asian context and enable it to position itself as a key player and e...
- My rights, my voice annual progress report 2012
- Oxfam 2013
- My Rights, My Voice (MRMV) is an innovative three-year global programme, engaging marginalised children and youth in their rights to health and education services in eight countries. The belief behind the MRMV initiative is that child...