British Virgin Islands
Check the most recent online additions, updated daily.
Content from selected partners can be found by following the relevant links in the central panel below - or check out our editor's selection of the best sector specific information from other websites.
- The BLDS print collection
Browse all the latest print documents from the British Library of Development Studies...
- Enhancing capacity for adaptation to climate change in the Caribbean - assessment of reef monitoring systems
- M. Creary / Caribbean Community Climate Change Centre 2015
- In order to understand the dynamics and track the health of coral reefs as it relates to climate change, long-term monitoring is required. Coral reefs are highly sensitive to changes in their surroundings environment. Be...
- Working Group Report Climate Change Impacts on Coastal and Marine Biodiversity in the Insular Caribbean - Report of Working Group II, Climate Change and Biodiversity in the Insular Caribbean
- G. Cambers; R. Claro; R. Juman; S. Scott / Caribbean Natural Resources Institute 2008
- This report is based on a desk study of published and unpublished literature relating to climate change and its impact on coastal and marine biodiversity in the insular Caribbean. The authors identify several constraints a...
- The Virgin islands: climate change green paper
- A.B. Penn / Caribbean Community Climate Change Centre 2010
- The Green Paper identifies and discusses the potential impacts of climate change, local vulnerabilities, adaptation options, and the U.K Virgin Islands' capacity to respond. The overarching goal of the project is to build local capaci...
- Cross-border higher education in the Caribbean
- S. Marshall (ed); E. Brandon (ed); M. Thomas (ed) / Commonwealth of Learning 2008
- Are the foreign providers of education in the Caribbean pillagers or preceptors? This collaborative paper addresses the growing phenomenon of cross-border higher education (CBHE), specifically on the trends of CBHE in the Caribbean. L...