U.S. Virgin Islands
Check the most recent online additions, updated daily.
Content from selected partners can be found by following the relevant links in the central panel below - or check out our editor's selection of the best sector specific information from other websites.
- The BLDS print collection
Browse all the latest print documents from the British Library of Development Studies...
- Working Group Report Climate Change Impacts on Coastal and Marine Biodiversity in the Insular Caribbean - Report of Working Group II, Climate Change and Biodiversity in the Insular Caribbean
- G. Cambers; R. Claro; R. Juman; S. Scott / Caribbean Natural Resources Institute 2008
- This report is based on a desk study of published and unpublished literature relating to climate change and its impact on coastal and marine biodiversity in the insular Caribbean. The authors identify several constraints a...
- How are conservation policies shaped by neoliberalism?: a collection of critical essays
- J. Igoe (ed); D. Brockington (ed) / Conservation and Society 2008
- The growing body of work on the 'neoliberalisation of nature' has paid little attention to conservation policy and its impacts. Similarly, studies of conservation have generally overlooked the broader context of neoliberalism. This la...
- Policies to address food security in small island economies in the Caribbean and the Pacific
- Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations 2005
- This paper presented to a special FAO ministerial session in 2005 outlines policies for food security in Small Island Developing States (SIDS) based around three main criteria: food availability depends on domest...