Climate change vulnerability - cases from CIRDAP member countries
Countries of the Asia Pacific region are particularly vulnerable to the impacts of climate change as indicated by the global assessments by the IPCC (Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change).
- Climate Change and Livelihood in Bangladesh: Experiences of People Living in the Coastal Regions
- Preliminary Study of Climate Change Impact on Rice Production and Export in Thailand
- Rethinking Concepts of Human Health, Food and Nutrition Security in the Pacific Region in the Era of Climate Change with Focus on the Fiji Islands
- Ecosystem Services and Livelihoods in a Changing Climate: Understanding Local Adaptations in the Upper Koshi, Nepal
- A Study to Investigate Sustainable Adaptation to Drought among Nomads in Iran
- Climate Change and Disaster Risk Management for Sustainable Development