Mozambique and Aid and debt
Check the most recent online additions, updated daily.
Content from selected partners can be found by following the relevant links in the central panel below - or check out our editor's selection of the best sector specific information from other websites.
- The BLDS aid collection
Search for the latest aid-related print documents on this country from the British Library for Development Studies collection
- Evaluation of Norwegian support to capacity development
- R. Lloyd / Norwegian Agency for Development Cooperation - NORAD 2015
- The report presents the results of an evaluation of Norwegian support to capacity development in public sector, aiming at assessing results of support to capacity development and to what degree it represents value for m...
- Priests, technicians and traders? The discursive politics of Brazil’s agricultural cooperation in Mozambique
- L. Cabral / Future Agricultures Consortium 2015
- Questions such as whose interests drive Brazil into Africa, what development models are carried along and what is in them for African countries have been guiding research and debates about Brazil’s cooperation in Africa. This pa...
- Chinese and Brazilian agricultural models in Mozambique. The case of the Chinese Agricultural Technology Demonstration Centre and of the Brazilian ProALIMENTOS programme
- S. Chichava; N.N. Fingermann / Future Agricultures Consortium 2015
- China and Brazil have called increasing attention from the international community, especially in the field of development cooperation. In Africa, for instance, both countries have expanded their development activities and defined agr...
- Review of Norad´s Assistance to gender mainstreaming in the energy and petroleum sector 2010-2014
- E. v d Bergh Collier / Norwegian Agency for Development Cooperation - NORAD 2015
- Background A review of Norad’s assistance to gender mainstreaming in the energy and petroleum sector through the framework agreement with ENERGIA was conducted by Norconsult in 2014. The purpose of the Framework Agreement...
- Mid-term evaluation of the Clean Energy in Africa Programme of Naturvernforbundet (Friends of the Earth Norway)
- J.A. Onyango-Odhiambo; L. Mika / Norwegian Agency for Development Cooperation - NORAD 2014
- The Clean Energy in Africa programme is a five-year programme (2012-2016) where Naturvernforbundet is cooperating with the Pan-African organization Jeunes Volontaires pour l’Environnement International (JVE) and Fórum de ...
- End review of FDC’s project to strengthen the Exp anded Programme on Immunization (EPI) in the Zambézia province, Mozambique
- S. Lange; E.S. Chimbutane; G. Sitefane / Chr. Michelsen Institute, Norway 2014
- This report is an end review of Fundação para o Desenvolvimento da Comunidade (FDC)’s project to support the implementation of the Expanded Programme on Immunization (EPI) in the Zambézia province. The purpo...
- Integrating gender responsive budgeting into the aid effectiveness agenda reports
- D. Budlender / UN Women 2009
- These research reports (one composite report and ten country reports) have been generated as part of the UNIFEM programme, 'Integrating gender responsive budgeting into the aid effectiveness agenda'. The three-year programme...
- Innovation, solidarity and South-South learning: the role of civil society from middle-income countries in effective development cooperation
- A. Poskitt; A. Shankland 2014
- Civil society organisations (CSOs) from middle-income countries can play multiple strategically important roles in effective development cooperation. Beyond demanding transparency and accountability around the aid that their own count...
- Adding new spices to development cooperation. Brazil, India, China and South Africa in health, agriculture and food security
- T. de Bruyn / Research Institute for Work and Society, KU Leuven 2013
- In recent years, the four so-called emerging powers or economies - Brazil, India, China and South Africa (the BICS) - have gained considerable academic, policy and media attention for their activities in development cooperation. Some ...
- China in Mozambique: a cautious approach
- P.C. Roque / South African Institute of International Affairs 2009
- China's engagement with Africa has taken a different form in its relations with Mozambique, which are characterised by caution and compromise. China's engagement with Africa has taken a different form in its relations with Mozambique,...