Check the most recent online additions, updated daily.
Content from selected partners can be found by following the relevant links in the central panel below - or check out our editor's selection of the best sector specific information from other websites.
- The BLDS print collection
Browse all the latest print documents from the British Library of Development Studies...
- National action plan. Women, peace and security 2015-2018
- Norwegian Ministry of Foreign Affairs 2015
- The adoption of UN Security Council resolution 1325 in 2000 was a groundbreaking event. The resolution recognised the disproportionate impact of conflict on women, the need to protect women from violence during conflicts, and the vita...
- The 'Trickle Down' of Integrated Water Resources Management: a case study of local-level realities in the Inkomati Water Management Area, South Africa
- Kristi Denby / Water Alternatives 2016
- The historical legacy in South Africa of apartheid and the resulting discriminatory policies and power imbalances are critical to&nb...
- Climate Change and Pacific Islands: Indicators and impacts. Report for the 2012 Pacific Islands regional climate assessment
- V.W Keener 2012
- This report is published as one of a series of technical inputs to the National Climate Assessment (NCA) 2013 report. The NCA is being conducted under the auspices of the Global Change Research Act of 1990, which requires a report to ...
- Several articles discussing coping strategies for climate change
- E. Gilman / ICT Update 2007
- This issue of ICT Update looks at a few pioneering activities African, Caribbean and Pacific (ACP) countries are engaged in to mitigate and adapt to climte change. The lead article is entitled: Coping with climate change&...