Check the most recent online additions, updated daily.
Content from selected partners can be found by following the relevant links in the central panel below - or check out our editor's selection of the best sector specific information from other websites.
- The BLDS print collection
Browse all the latest print documents from the British Library of Development Studies...
- Road map on building a green economy for sustainable development in Carriacou, Petite Martinique, Grenada
- United Nations Sustainable Development Knowledge Platform, 2012
- Road Map on Building A Green Economy for Sustainable Development in Carriacou, Petite Martinique, Grenada. This study represents a first attempt to define the major changes needed to induce the transformation of the economy of ...
- Climate change legislation in Grenada
- M. Nachmany / Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment, 2015
- Part of the 2015 Global Climate Legislation Study: a Review of Climate Change Legislation in 99 Countries. Grenada is especially vulnerable to climate change impacts, such as rising sea levels and increased temperatures . In re...
- Climate and development resources Grenada
- L. Muray / Government of Grenada, 2015
- Report showcasing quality documents on climate change and development for Grenada, Carriacou and Petite Martinique, as part of the project, Improving Access to Online Knowledge Resources on Climate and Development Phase 3. The ...
- Marine protected area monitoring in the nearshore waters of Grenada, Eastern Caribbean: benthic cover and fish populations
- R. Anderson / Economic Science Research Institute, University of Costa Rica / Instituto de Investigaciones en Cien, 2014
- This study documents benthic cover and fish populations associated with reefs in a Marine Protected Area (MPA) along Grenada’s southwest coast from 2008 through 2012. During this study a trend of increasing algal cover was noted...
- Development of coastal erosion hazard maps: Grenada
- Caribbean Disaster Emergency Response Agency, Barbados, 2006
- Coastal beach erosion hazard maps for twenty selected bays in Grenada, with one bay, namely Grand Anse Bay mapped at high-resolution. These maps reveal the long-term trends around the coast of Grenada. An initial mission to the...
- Grenada national climate change policy and action 2007-2011
- Global Environment Facility, 2007
- Under Annex 4, the 2nd edition of Grenada's Climate Change Policy and Action Plan (2007-2011) is included. It was developed at a National Roundtable on Climate Change that was held on April 05, 2007.
- Grenada growth and poverty reduction strategy 2012-2015
- Global Environment Facility, 2011
- The Growth and Poverty Reduction Strategy (GPRS) articulates the Government of Grenada’s strategic vision for promoting economic growth and significantly reducing poverty in Grenada, Carriacou and Petit Martinique. The strategy ...
- Grenada Protected Area System Plan Part 2
- K. Mitchell / Global Environment Facility, 2009
- This part of Grenada’s overall plan for a system of protected areas, Part 2, is a companion document to the July 2009, Grenada Protected Area System Plan-Part 1. It is intended to be read as part of that plan but approval...
- Climate-smart agriculture in Grenada - supplementary material
- A. Halliday / World Bank, 2014
- This document provides supplementary material for the Climate-Smart Agriculture publication (2014) which sets out a climate-smart agriculture (CSA) concept for Grenada. This publication is a product of the collaborative effort ...
- Nutrient and sediment inputs of the Beausejour river: and the impacts it may have on the adjacent coral reef system in the Moliniere Beausejour Marine Protected Area
- S. Nimrod; C. Franco; C. Andrews / Organization of the American States, 2013
- A major problem facing coral reefs in the Moliniere Beausejour Marine Protected Area (MBMPA) of Grenada is macroalgae overgrowth and their deleterious effects on corals. Reduced herbivory from overfishing and excess nutrients a...