Check the most recent online additions, updated daily.
Content from selected partners can be found by following the relevant links in the central panel below - or check out our editor's selection of the best sector specific information from other websites.
- The BLDS print collection
Browse all the latest print documents from the British Library of Development Studies...
- Norway's International Climate and Forest Initiative: a strategic evaluation
- J. Lash; G. Dyer 2014
- Norway has created the political space needed to improve forest governance. This is one of the conclusions in a new evaluation of Norway's International Climate and Forest Initiative (NICFI). Since 2008, Norway has contributed ...
- South China Sea: emerging security architecture
- T. Singh / Institute of Peace and Conflict Studies, India, 2012
- The South China Sea (SCS) dispute has become a flash point in Southeast Asia. The dispute is between the five countries of Southeast Asia, China and Taiwan. In the process of strengthening their claims, these countries are strengtheni...
- Swiddens in transition: shifted perceptions on shifting cultivators in Indonesia
- World Agroforestry Centre, 2008
- Swidden is the origin of all current agricultural systems across Asia. How it has evolved in different settings depends on which period and products in the cycle the food cropping phase or the regenerating fallow phase emerge as the m...
- Reducing emissions from deforestation and forest degradation REDD in Indonesia: options and challenges for fair and efficient payment distribution mechanisms
- World Agroforestry Centre, 2008
- The objective of REDD payment distribution mechanisms is to support policies and measures that reduce deforestation and degradation through transfer of revenues from international REDD funds or carbon markets to (or within) national l...
- Stewardship agreement to reduce emissions from deforestation and degradation (REDD): Lubuk Beringin's hutan desa as the first village forest in Indonesia
- Contested rules between the state and local communities over the use and protection of forests are a threat to Indonesia’s forests, environmental services and livelihoods. Success in forest protection and reducing emission from ...
- Special report - ASEAN and India: a perspective from Indonesia
- A.M. Ghalib, H.E. Lt. Gen. (Retd) / Institute of Peace and Conflict Studies, India, 2011
- This is a transcript of the address of H.E. Lt. Gen. (Retd) Andi M. Ghalib, Ambassador of Indonesia, to the attendees in the IPCS Conference Room in April 2011, with regards to India’s involvement with the Association of S...
- Carbon-forestry projects in the Philippines: potential and challenges: the Quirino forest-carbon development project in Sierra Madre Biodiversity Corridor
- R.C. Lopez; M.N. Herrera; R.D. Lasco / World Agroforestry Centre, 2011
- The forest-carbon development project in Quirino covers the fragmented open forest patches within the Quirino Protected Landscape, which forms part of the Sierra Madre Biodiversity Corridor. This project is part of Conservation Intern...
- Carbon - forestry projects in the Philippines : potential and challenges: The Mt Kitanglad Range forest-carbon development
- R.C. Lopez; F.S. Mirasol; R.D. Lasco / World Agroforestry Centre, 2011
- The proposed Mt Kitanglad Range forest-carbon development project aims to allow participation in the carbon market by increasing the permanent forest cover of the Mt Kitanglad Range National Park (’the Park’) by reforestin...
- Carbon forestry projects in the Philippines: potentials and challenges - the Laguna Lake Development Authority s forest-carbon development project
- R.C. Lopez; L.O. Moya; R.D. Lasco / World Agroforestry Centre, 2011
- The Laguna Lake Development Authority’s carbon-forestry project, called the Laguna de Bay Community Watershed Rehabilitation Project, consists of two components: 1) Project 1,which covers an aggregate of 140 ha over 10 barangays...
- Livelihood strategies and land ‐ use system dynamics in Southeast Sulawesi
- World Agroforestry Centre, 2012
- The project, Agroforestry and Forestry in Sulawesi: Linking Knowledge with Action the ‘AgFor Sulawesi Project’ has been developed for implementation in 3 provinces of the island of Sulawesi, Indonesia South Sulawesi, South...
- Platform for international peer-reviewed journals focusing on sanitation published in Indonesia.
- Indonesian-based environmental research institute with a strong climate change programme
- SMERU Research Institute, Indonesia
- Conducting research on socio-economic and poverty issues
- University of Lampung, Indonesia (UNILA)
- Teaching and research university in the Indonesian province of Lampung
- Centre for Environmental Studies, University of Surabaya, Indonesia
- Research and training institute focussing on the environment and sustainable development
- Greenomics Indonesia
- Good governance in natural resources
- Support for Decentralisation Measures, Indonesia / Proyek Pendukung Pemantapan Penataan Desentralisasi (P4D) (SFDM)
- This GTZ supported programme assists the Indonesia Ministry of Home Affairs as well as other responsible government agencies and the respective inter-ministerial teams in refining the legal framework for decentralization and local governance, and in providing decentralization-related information to interested stakeholders, among others through a regular newsletter and the project home page. The...
- Center for Industrial Economic Studies, Faculty of Economics, University of Trisakti, Indonesia
- Economic department, Trisakti University, Indonesia
- Vía Campesina
- La Via Campesina is the international movement which brings together millions of peasants, small and medium-size farmers, landless people, women farmers, indigenous people, migrants and agricultural workers from around the world.
- United Nations Educational, Scientific, and Cultural Organization Jakarta Office (UNESCO)
- Asia and Pacific UNESCO: educational, scientific, and cultural organisation