Check the most recent online additions, updated daily.
Content from selected partners can be found by following the relevant links in the central panel below - or check out our editor's selection of the best sector specific information from other websites.
- The BLDS print collection
Browse all the latest print documents from the British Library of Development Studies...
- A review of climate change scenarios and preliminary rainfall trend analysis in the Oum Er Rbia Basin, Morocco.
- A. Chaponniere; V. Smakhtin / International Water Management Institute, 2006
- The paper reviews the existing tools methods and general literature which deal with the construction of climate change (CC) scenarios and with the assessment of impacts of these scenarios on water resources. It further examines the ex...
- Interregional challenges of Islamic extremist movements in North Africa
- M. Abdalla (ed) / Institute for Security Studies, 2011
- For a long time the region of North Africa enjoyed what seemed like political stability. The reality behind this false image has been unveiled lately by the events that have taken place in Tunisia, Egypt and Libya. A closer look at th...
- The experience of South African firms doing business in Africa: a preliminary survey and analysis
- D. Games / South African Institute of International Affairs, 2007
- A key challenge for Africa in the 21st century is to develop an enabling business environment. This report, which forms part of the broader project, is a preliminary study of the experience of a range of South African comp...
- It belongs to you: public information in the Middle East and North Africa
- Transparency International, 2013
- Access to public information remains limited across the Middle East and North Africa (MENA). While the countries and territories assessed in this project report (Egypt, Morocco, Palestine and Yemen) have committed themselves in intern...
- Learning routes: experiences in Morocco and Egypt
- L. Eggens; M. Vermeulen / Agri Cultures Network, 2013
- Learning routes are a concept developed by Procasur. The idea is that practitioners, scientists, policy makers, farmers and others visit successful experiences in the field, learning from rural people. The aim is to increase know...
- The Team Morocco: baseline and final evaluation report
- A. Abdalla 2011
- This evaluation report shares findings of an assessment conducted to evaluate The Team Morocco, a television serial drama designed to promote positive social transformation of disenfranchised communities.
- Climate-driven or human-induced: indicating severe water scarcity in the Moulouya river basin (Morocco)
- V. Tekken / Multidisciplinary Digital Publishing Institute, 2012
- Many agriculture-based economies are increasingly under stress from climate change and socio-economic pressures. In the Moulouya river basin, Morocco, natural water availability is a key resource for all economic activities and freque...
- Africa Adaptation Programme knowledge management needs survey report 2012
- A. Egan 2012
- This report is a broad assessment of the knowledge needs of the Africa Adaptation Programme (AAP) countries. It hopes to help these countries capture, share and capitalise on the wealth of climate- and development-related knowledge av...
- The climate investment funds: in action
- African Development Bank, 2012
- The Climate Investment Fund (CIF) provides developing countries with concessional loans, equity, grants and risk mitigation instruments to leverage financing from multilateral banks, the private sector and other sectors. The African D...
- Making migration a development factor: the case of North and West Africa
- International Labour Organization, 2010
- Migration can be a positive factor in the development of countries of origin through two main channels - remittances and return migration. But, in looking at five countries (Algeria, Mauritania, Morocco, Senegal and Tunisia) this repo...
- Group of Research on Economics and Finance, Faculty of Juridical, Economic and Social Sciences, Cadi Ayyad University, Marrakesh, Morocco (GREF)
- GREF is composed of researchers from Cadi Ayyad University, Marrakesh, who research economic and financial issues in Morocco. The group is currently working on a variety of research projects in partnership with international and national organisations. Research areas include: the impact of the European Union trade and investment policies on poverty in Morocco structural reforms in Morocc...
- Al Akhawayn University in Ifrane, Morocco (AUI)
- Teaching and research university in Morocco
- Maroc 2020, Morocco
- Free market civil society think tank
- Faculté des Sciences Juridiques Economiques et Sociales, University Mohamed V, Morroco
- Morrocan Law, Economics and Politics University Department
- Institut National de Statistique et d'Economie Appliquée, Morocco (INSEA)
- Government organisation for training and research in statistics and applied economics