Check the most recent online additions, updated daily.
Content from selected partners can be found by following the relevant links in the central panel below - or check out our editor's selection of the best sector specific information from other websites.
- The BLDS print collection
Browse all the latest print documents from the British Library of Development Studies...
- Impact assessment and national adaptation strategy and action plan to address climate change in the tourism sector of Saint Lucia: volume II
- Caribbean Community Climate Change Centre 2015
- Saint Lucia experiences several stresses with the onset of climate change, issues related to droughts during unusually extended dry periods and significant flooding and subsequent damage from tropical systems have been high on the age...
- Green economy scoping study: Saint Lucia
- K. Niles / United Nations Environment and Development Forum 2016
- The scoping study recmmends that green toursim is mainstraemed by the Government of Saint Lucia as a crucial part of its drive towards sustainability, suppporting biodiversity and reducing negative impacts on the environemnt. I...
- Ecosystem based approaches for climate change adaptation in Caribbean SIDS
- B. Chatenoux / Global Resource Information Database 2013
- Existing climate variability and global climate change are major threats to sustainable development in the Caribbean, particularly for the Small Island Developing States (SIDS). Hurricanes, storm surges and extreme rainfall events cau...
- Integrating watershed and coastal areas management in the Caribbean small island developing states
- Global Environment Facility Environmental Information Infrastructure (EII) for Latin America and the Caribbean 2007
- The capacity needs assessment examined the functions, procedures, products, data, tools and human resources available in each agency and uses this information to determine GIS and Information and Communications Technology (ICT) requir...
- Policy reform for sustainable energy in Latin America and the Caribbean
- Organization of the American States 2004
- This article describes the potential of sustainable energy technologies including renewables and energy efficiency to significantly reduce fossil fuel use for electricity production in Latin America and the Caribbean. It highli...
- Enabling civil society in Saint Lucia to adapt to the impacts of climate change
- Caribbean Natural Resources Institute 2015
- The government in Saint Lucia is taking action through the development of policies as well as targeted investment and interventions to facilitate climate change adaptation action. However civil society organisations are not in ...
- Report on the KAP survey of six participating member states
- US Agency for International Development 2013
- The KAP on climate change was conducted to assess the knowledge of, attitudes to, and practices of the population of the OECS - Anti...
- An assessment of the economic and social impacts of climate change on the energy sector in the Caribbean
- R. Martin / CEPAL - ECLAC Database 2013
- The 2013 report assesses the economic and social impacts of climate change on the energy sector in Antigua and Barbuda, the Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Cuba, Dominica, the Dominican Republic, Haiti, Grenada, Guyana, Jamaica, Saint Kitt...
- Second national communication on climate change for Saint Lucia
- The main components of this Second National Communication are integrated vulnerability and adaptation assessments; identification of national circumstances that affect the assessments; conduct of green house inventory; mitigation exer...
- Energy policy and sector analysis in the Caribbean (2010-2011)
- Energy and Climate Partnership of the Americas 2012
- This report analyses the state of the energy sector and energy policy in seven small island developing states (SIDS) in the Caribbean, with an emphasis on renewable energy and energy efficiency opportunities in the countries. The repo...