Check the most recent online additions, updated daily.
Content from selected partners can be found by following the relevant links in the central panel below - or check out our editor's selection of the best sector specific information from other websites.
- The BLDS print collection
Browse all the latest print documents from the British Library of Development Studies...
- Zambia climate action report
- Irish Aid 2015
- As a Least Developed Country, Zambia produced a National Adaptation Plan of Action (NAPA) in 2007. The NAPA documents national circumstances, vulnerabilities, and expected impacts from climate change in Zambia, as well as identifying ...
- Responding to the Safety and Security Needs of LGBTI Communities and Organisations: A situational analysis of Malawi, South Africa, Zambia and Zimbabwe
- Hivos 2013
- The Safety and Security Project within Hivoss (Humanist Institute for Cooperation with Developing Countries) LGBTI Programme aims to ensure that LGBTI persons are able to live and work within safe communities without the fear of...
- Cost of abortions in Zambia: A comparison of safe abortion and post abortion care
- Divya Parmar; Tiziana Leone; Ernestina Coast; Susan Murray; Eleanor Hukin; Bellington Vwalika / Global Public Health 2015
- Unsafe abortion is a significant but preventable cause of maternal mortality. Although induced abortion has been legal in Zambia since 1972, many women still face logistical, financial, social, and legal obstacles to access safe abort...
- Pregnancy termination trajectories in Zambia
- Ernestina Coast; Susan Murray / International Union for the Scientific Study of Population 2014
- Unsafe abortion is a significant, but preventable cause of maternal mortality in Zambia. The authors compared the trajectories of women seeking safe abortion with those receiving care following unsafe abortion. They interviewed women ...
- Lessons leant from the implementation of the E-voucher pilot
- Indaba Agricultural Policy Research Institute 2016
- An e-voucher uses a mobile delivery and tracking system to distribute subsidized agricultural inputs through agro-dealers/input suppliers to targeted farmers. Each beneficiary farmers e-card is linked to their specific name and ...
- “If you have only dust in your hands, then friends are far; when they are full, they come closer”: an examination of the impacts of Zambia’s Katete universal pension
- S. Kidd / Development Pathways 2016
- For the past 10 years or so, Zambia has been experimenting with a universal old age pension in the district of Katete, in the east of the country. It has provided a regular pension to 4,500 older people aged over 60 years, 63% of whom...
- Group dialogue and critical reflection of HIV prevention: an evaluation of the C-Change Community Conversation Toolkit
- C-Change 2012
- Communication for Change (C-Change) set out to develop support tools that would foster interactive communication among low-literacy adults and prompt engagement on HIV prevention issues, including encouraging individual and group-orie...
- Audience reception and evaluation study for Sexual and Reproductive Health Rights (SRHR ) Communication Program in Malawi, Namibia, Zambia and Zimbabwe
- Soul Beat 2014
- Soul City is coordinating the implementation of a program on sexual and reproductive health rights (SRHR) among youths and key populations in Southern Africa. The component focusing on key populations namely female sex workers...
- Zambia's Multiple Category Targeting Grant: 24-month impact report
- American Institutes for Research 2016
- This report provides the 24-month follow-up results for the Multiple Category Targeting Grant (MCTG) impact evaluation. In 2011, the government of the Republic of Zambiathrough the Ministry of Community Development, Mother and C...
- Zambia's Multiple Category Grant: 36-month impact report
- American Institutes for Research 2016
- In 2011, the government of the Republic of Zambiathrough the Ministry of Community Development, Mother and Child Health (MCDMCH)began implementing the MCTG in two districts: Luwingu and Serenje. American Institutes for Res...