Check the most recent online additions, updated daily.
Content from selected partners can be found by following the relevant links in the central panel below - or check out our editor's selection of the best sector specific information from other websites.
- The BLDS print collection
Browse all the latest print documents from the British Library of Development Studies...
- Evaluation of Norway’s Bilateral Agricultural Support to Food Security
- Norwegian Agency for Development Cooperation - NORAD, 2013
- The purpose of this evaluation was “to assess to what extent Norwegian funds for agriculture have contributed to food security, with a view to get recommendations for future support”. The period under evaluation was 2005-2011. The evaluatio...
- Infrastructure and climate change: impacts and adaptations for the Zambezi River Valley
- P. S. Chinowsky / United Nations University World Institute for Development Economics Research, 2013
- The African Development Bank has called for US$40 billion per year over the coming decades to be provided to African countries to address development issues directly related to climate change. This study addresses a key component of these i...
- The Hunger And Nutrition Commitment Index (HANCI 2012)
- D. Te Lintelo; L. Haddad; R. Lakshman / Hunger and Nutrition Commitment Index, 2013
- The 2012 HANCI report finds that low income countries like Malawi and Madagascar and lower middle income Guatemala, are leading the charge against hunger and undernutrition, whilst economic powerhouses such as India and Nigeria are failing ...
- Citizens, media and good governance: guidelines for journalists
- N. Dramat 2011
- Produced as part of the Mwananchi Programme, which seeks to strengthen ordinary citizens voices, and improve state accountability and responsiveness to citizens' interests in Ethiopia, Ghana, Malawi, Sierra Leone, Uganda and Zambia, this gu...
- African Media Barometer (Zambia 2011)
- fesmedia Africa, 2011
- The African Media Barometer (AMB) is an in-depth and comprehensive description and measurement system for national media environments on the African continent. This report focuses on the media landscape in Zambia in 2011.
- The case for evergreen agriculture in Africa: enhancing food security with climate change adaptation and mitigation in Zambia
- M. Ward / Climate and Development Knowledge Network, 2011
- Climate change vulnerability and food insecurity often have common root causes. Accordingly, measures that address these causes can reduce both problems at once. This is especially important for the many African countries that face daunting...
- Walking tall: a wildlife conservation success story. South Luangwa Area Management Unit (SLAMU)
- Norway and Zambia have been cooperating on wildlife conservation and community development for 27 years. As a result of this partnership and the innovative integrated resource development approach to wildlife conservation and management, So...
- Joint Forest Management in Katanino, Zambia: Inappropriate Property Regime Change?
- B. B. Umar / The Open Forest Science Journal, 2012
- This research study reports on a Joint Forest Management (JFM) program in Katanino Area, Zambia. Data was collected through a questionnaire survey, unstructured group interviews, focus group discussions, key informant interviews, and field ...
- Enhancing South-South and triangular cooperation: study of the current situation and existing good practices in policy, institutions, and operation of South-South and triangular cooperation
- United Nations Development Programme, 2009
- South-South and triangular cooperation has become a major subject of international development discussions. One of the key issues identified in such discussions is the lack of information on South-South and triangular cooperation implemente...
- Addressing corruption and money laundering in Africa
- C. Goredema / Chr. Michelsen Institute, Norway, 2011
- The relationship between anti-money laundering and anti-corruption strategies is a key issue for developing countries. This paper presents an overview of measures in place to combat both corruption and money laundering in Botswana, Tanzania...
- Food Security Research Project (FRSP)
- Zambian food security research network
- National AIDS Council, Zambia
- The National HIV/AIDS Council, established in 2002, is a broad-based corporate body with government, private sector and civil society representation. Mandated to coordinate, monitor and evaluate inputs, outputs and the impact of HIV/AIDS programmes and interventions. It is supported by a National AIDS Council Secretariat, whose role is to implement Council decisions, including the development of t...
- Energy and Environmental Concerns for Zambia (EECZ)
- Grouping of researchers and policy makers working on sustainable energy in Zambia
- Central Board of Health, Government of Zambia
- Government health department
- Civil Society for Poverty Reduction, Zambia (CSPR)
- Enhancing civil society participation in Zambia's poverty reduction
- Ruralnet Associates Limited, Zambia
- Private development research consultancy
- Zambia Social Investment Fund (ZAMSIF)
- Aims to empower the poor and vulnerable through participatory partnerships, learning by doing and information sharing
- Jesuit Centre for Theological Reflection, Zambia
- The Jesuit Centre for Theological Reflection is a research, education, advocacy and consultancy project of the Zambia-Malawi Province of the Society of Jesus. Their website offers a range of articles and links on issues of:Poverty ReductionSocial capital JusticeIssuesDevelopmentDebtTradeAll are presented from a religious / theological perspective. The site also...
- Information Dispatch Online, Zambia
- Zambian online news services
- Zambia Daily Mail
- Newspaper from Zambia