Supporting community based responses to AIDS, TB and malaria: a guidance tool for including Community Systems Strengthening in Global Fund proposals
Those likely to benefit from this guidance include staff in UNAIDS Country Offices and members of key affected populations, CBOs, networks of people living with HIV (PLHIV), CCM members, Global Fund technical review panel (TRP) members, international and national NGOs and faith-based organisations, other UN staff and proposal writing consultants.
The document contains sections on:
- roadmap: including CSS in a Global Fund proposal
- who needs to be involved, and what are their roles?
- community Systems Strengthening: activities and models
- assessing community-level needs within the national context
- the Global Fund Proposal Form and Guidelines