Apologies, we are having to run a reduced Jobs service at the moment. However, we are currently working to bring you a much better, improved service in the near future. Please bear with us while this work takes place.
These are the latest global vacancies submitted to Eldis and aggregated from the job pages of development organisations and services around the world.
We review each advert submitted to us to try to ensure the jobs included here are genuine and appropriate. However, we can’t guarantee this so would urge you to be cautious – particularly of adverts which demand personal or financial information.
- Job: Programme Researcher on Economics & Gender Justice
- (03-Feb-2016, 08:57)
- Oxfam's Campaigns, Policy, and Influencing Team aims to strengthen the power of people to influence people with power. In order to have the greatest impact, we need robust evidence about gender (in)justices and positive alternatives. And we need you to make it happen. The role You will be...
- Job: JSPS-UNU Postdoctoral Fellowships at UNU Centre for Policy Research
- (03-Feb-2016, 01:22)
- The United Nations University Centre for Policy Research (UNU-CPR, Tokyo) is now accepting applications for two-year JSPS-UNU Postdoctoral Fellowships in the following two research areas: The Changing Nature of Violence: This research area explores the implications of the rise in organized crime...
- Job: Chief of Party for the Project to Improve Access to Quality Education for Out-of-School Children and Youth in Haiti
- (02-Feb-2016, 20:16)
- Partners of the Americas (Partners). Partners is seeking Chief of Party candidates for an anticipated U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) project to improve access to quality education for out-of-school children and youth in Haiti. This program will provide the Ministry of Education in...
- Job: Programme Design Consultant
- (02-Feb-2016, 17:46)
- About us Social Finance was established in 2007 to help build a social investment market in the UK, and is now rapidly building interest in social investment worldwide, including in middle- and low- income countries. Our mission is to improve the quality and quantity of finance available for achieving...
- Job: Women's Economic Development Project Manager
- (02-Feb-2016, 09:03)
- The Role You will need to lead the overall Women's economic development programme in Jordan, working through staff, a partnership and alliance building approach. You will also be required to strengthen team and partners technical capacity to prepare for longer-term economic recovery and...
- Job: Project Manager Food Security (m/f), Arcahaie/Haiti
- (02-Feb-2016, 08:21)
- The German Red Cross (GRC) is part of a worldwide community assisting victims of conflicts and disasters and people affected by social or health related crises. The Red Cross / Red Crescent Movement provides vulnerable people with assistance without discrimination as to nationality, race, religious...
- Job: Monitoring, Evaluation & Learning Specialist
- (02-Feb-2016, 02:47)
- Basic Education Quality and Access in Lao PDR Monitoring, Evaluation & Learning Specialist Opportunity to contribute to the education sector in Lao PDR with this significant basic education program Short term periodic inputs in Vientiane, Lao PDR Contract term to December 2018 The Program The...
- Job: Deputy Chief of Party, Liberia
- (01-Feb-2016, 18:59)
- For over 50 years and in 146 countries, ACDI/VOCA has empowered people in developing and transitional nations to succeed in the global economy. Based in Washington, D.C., ACDI/VOCA is a nonprofit international development organization that delivers technical and management assistance in agribusiness,...
- Job: Database and Fundraising Administrator
- (29-Jan-2016, 15:23)
- £23,063 - £26,213 gross pa depending on skills and experienceOne year fixed-term contract, full-time (35 hours per week)Based in Brixton, London The post holder will be responsible for the effective maintenance and management of Progressio’s database and the donation process in all...
- Job: Project Manager – ECHO Health Cluster Support
- (28-Jan-2016, 16:51)
- We are looking for an experienced and professional Project Manager to join us and manage a high profile programme, aimed at improving health coordination for all humanitarian actors in the highest graded emergencies globally. Working in more than 120 countries, we do whatever it takes to create breakthroughs...