New Academy of Business, UK
Web site includes details of services, courses, publications and full-text of monthly email news letter.
- There is growing prominence for labour and environmental issues at the top of Nike
- D.F. Murphy; D. Mathew / New Academy of Business, UK 2001
- This case study outlines Nike's experience in developing and implementing various labour practice initiatives in its footwear and apparel factories worldwide. Since the introduction of its first Code of Conduct in 1992, Nike has made ...
- What is the state of corporate responsibility in India?
- R. Kumar; D. Murphy; V. Balsari / New Academy of Business, UK 2001
- This report presents the results of a poll on corporate responsibility in India. The first part of the document provides an overview and history of corporate responsibility, according to four different models, namely: t...