Apologies, we are having to run a reduced Jobs service at the moment. However, we are currently working to bring you a much better, improved service in the near future. Please bear with us while this work takes place.
These are the latest global vacancies submitted to Eldis and aggregated from the job pages of development organisations and services around the world.
We review each advert submitted to us to try to ensure the jobs included here are genuine and appropriate. However, we can’t guarantee this so would urge you to be cautious – particularly of adverts which demand personal or financial information.
- Job: LanguageEnglishFrenchSpanish . EFSVL Team Leader (INT3347)
- (23-Mar-2017, 10:02)
- The Role To provide technical support and quality control in emergency food security and vulnerable livelihood interventions related to the Mosul humanitarian response, including needs assessments, programme design and implementation, and the monitoring and evaluation of Oxfam’s EFS-VL...
- Job: Emergency Food Security and Vulnerable Livelihood Coordinator (INT3365)
- (23-Mar-2017, 10:02)
- The Role: As EFSVL Coordinator you will analyse the situation, assess vulnerabilities of the affected population and the humanitarian context and provide strategic steer to the team and partners for planning and implementing effective emergency food security and sustainable livelihoods programme...
- Job: Senior Trachoma Adviser
- (23-Mar-2017, 00:25)
- Are you a Trachoma expert, with strong program development and technical expertise Make a difference as a dynamic member of our International Programs Team Full time, 12 month maternity leave cover Come and join our international development organisation where we are ensuring that the vision...
- Job: Events intern at Alive and Kicking
- (22-Mar-2017, 11:33)
- Alive and Kicking is a UK charity and social enterprise that works in sub-Saharan Africa to create ethical employment for African communities, improve the health and quality of life of disadvantaged young people, and help children exercise their right to play. We do this by manufacturing sports balls,...
- Job: Specialist for Organic Program Development
- (22-Mar-2017, 10:29)
- IFOAM – Organics International is calling for a full time Specialist for Organic Program Development in its Capacity Development department. Sustainability in agriculture is an unsolved challenge despite growing evidence of the need for a paradigm shift towards new production systems that put...
- Job: Education Technical Advisor
- (21-Mar-2017, 14:53)
- Contract Type: Fixed Term Contract (10 months with the possibility of further extensions subject to the availability of funds, satisfactory performance and the continuing need for the post).Reports to: Emergency Response Manager / Area Manager DuhokWorking with:• War Child UK Iraq country...
- Job: Analyst & Writer - Health Systems and Health Financing
- (21-Mar-2017, 14:44)
- Overview ThinkWell is an emerging health systems development organization that is in a major growth phase. Determined to transcend the status quo, ThinkWell was founded in 2011 to provide bold, creative, and practical solutions to helping low- and middle-income countries achieve universal health coverage....
- Job: Researcher (for MSME & Agro Finance projects)
- (20-Mar-2017, 16:25)
- Business & Finance Consulting (BFC) (www.bfconsulting.com) is a leading consulting firm in development finance. We assist financial institutions in emerging markets in improving access to finance for MSMEs and agribusinesses. BFC invites consultants to join our growing, international team of researchers...
- Job: Expert pour l'appui au dialogue politique et à la gouvernance dans le secteur de la santé publique
- (20-Mar-2017, 13:21)
- Dans le cadre du développement de ses activités, la CTB recherche un (h/f): Expert pour l’appui au dialogue politique et à la gouvernance dans le secteur de la santé publique – NIGER Réf.: NER/16/067-2B Lieu...
- Job: International Programme Coordinator Public Health
- (20-Mar-2017, 13:20)
- To further develop its activities, BTC is looking for a (m/f): International Programme Coordinator Public health Ref. BEN/13/025-10 Through this recruitment procedure, a recruitment pool will be constituted for this type of function. This pool will not be limited...