Apologies, we are having to run a reduced Jobs service at the moment. However, we are currently working to bring you a much better, improved service in the near future. Please bear with us while this work takes place.
These are the latest global vacancies submitted to Eldis and aggregated from the job pages of development organisations and services around the world.
We review each advert submitted to us to try to ensure the jobs included here are genuine and appropriate. However, we can’t guarantee this so would urge you to be cautious – particularly of adverts which demand personal or financial information.
- Job: Project Coordinator Promundo US
- (25-Jul-2016, 14:43)
- Overview: Promundo-US, an international non-governmental organization working to promote gender equality and violence prevention, seeks a full-time fixed term Project Coordinator to work in Kinshasa, DRC on “Young Men Clubs Against Violence (YMCAV)”, a new four-year project aimed...
- Job: Senior Research Officer - International Development Research, Survey and Data Management
- (25-Jul-2016, 14:21)
- Senior Research Officer - International Development Research, Survey and Data Management High Wycombe, United Kingdom (30 minute commute from London) Economic Development Initiatives (EDI) Ltd is a research consultancy working in international development and has offices...
- Job: Finance & Budgeting Adviser
- (25-Jul-2016, 00:34)
- Kiribati Education Improvement Program Phase IIIFinance & Budgeting Adviser Specialist finance adviser position to contribute to long term education development in Kiribati Short term, periodic inputs (up to 90 input days in 2016) Inputs based in Tarawa, Kiribati Start date ideally in September...
- Job: project management assistant
- (24-Jul-2016, 08:15)
- Project management assistant.Help to implement policies as regards refugees,Carryout surveys about the refugees in their various resettlement areas etc.
- Job: Global Advocacy Adviser
- (22-Jul-2016, 16:18)
- The Center seeks a Global Advocacy Adviser to support the work of the Global Advocacy team in the Global Legal Program and will report to the Director of Global Advocacy. The Global Advocacy Adviser will conceptualize and implement robust advocacy strategies to advance reproductive rights through UN...
- Job: Supporter Relations Executive
- (22-Jul-2016, 15:28)
- It takes time and energy to win the fight against poverty. It also takes a huge amount of financial support. We depend on Oxfam Supporters to help fund our emergency, development and campaigning work - and we need you to help us to engage and inspire them as part...
- Job: Interpreter/Translator - Gaziantep, Turkey
- (21-Jul-2016, 19:10)
- IFES Position: Interpreter/Translator – Gaziantep, Turkey Location: Gaziantep, Turkey Division: Program Management Status: Local National Consultant Job Req: 16:143 IFES is an international, nonprofit organization that supports the building of democratic societies. IFES provides targeted...
- Job: Executive Director - Global Coffee Platform
- (21-Jul-2016, 16:29)
- The Executive Director will provide leadership to this new, ambitious and innovative approach to scale sustainable practices and improve farmer livelihoods through pre-competitive public-private collaboration. We are looking for an inspiring, seasoned executive, engaging and able to manage key relationships....
- Job: Programs Associate
- (21-Jul-2016, 14:32)
- To Apply: Please e-mail: Cover letter, CV, Salary History, at least three examples of your previous work (either as e-mail attachments or hyperlinks) including, but not limited to, project reports, concept notes, and grant proposals. Submit all application packages electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org,...
- Job: Technical Grant Coordinator
- (21-Jul-2016, 12:07)
- Technical Grant Coordinator About...