Apologies, we are having to run a reduced Jobs service at the moment. However, we are currently working to bring you a much better, improved service in the near future. Please bear with us while this work takes place.
These are the latest global vacancies submitted to Eldis and aggregated from the job pages of development organisations and services around the world.
We review each advert submitted to us to try to ensure the jobs included here are genuine and appropriate. However, we can’t guarantee this so would urge you to be cautious – particularly of adverts which demand personal or financial information.
- Job: CHIEF OPERATIONS OFFICER
- (23-Aug-2016, 12:06)
- Overview The Responsible Mining Foundation is a new organisation with currently 5 staff members. Together with the CEO, the COO will form the Executive Team of the Responsible Mining Foundation. The Executive Team is responsible for producing and leveraging the Responsible Mining Index in service of...
- Job: Communications for development intern
- (23-Aug-2016, 06:50)
- Intern - Communications for Development Do you have excellent cutting-edge communication skills? Are you interested in poverty reduction? Are you looking for a substantive, resume boosting internship in a low income country? About our Organization International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center...
- Job: Senior Grants Officer
- (18-Aug-2016, 16:38)
- VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT Senior Grants Officer (Ref: 2016-07) ...
- Job: PVE Specialist/Advisor
- (18-Aug-2016, 10:44)
- VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT PVE Specialist/Advisor (Ref: 2016-09) Organisational Context The Global Community Engagement and Resilience Fund (GCERF) is a Swiss Foundation that supports local, community-level initiatives worldwide that address the local drivers of violent extremism...
- Job: Project Manager (m/f) for CCA/DRR, Livelihood & WASH in Soroti District, Uganda
- (18-Aug-2016, 10:31)
- The German Red Cross (GRC) is part of a worldwide community assisting victims of conflicts and disasters and people affected by social or health related crises. The Red Cross / Red Crescent Movement provides vulnerable people with assistance without discrimination as to nationality, race, religious...
- Job: Learning Adviser WEE (INT2652)
- (16-Aug-2016, 17:49)
- LEARNING ADVISER, WOMEN'S ECONOMIC EMPOWERMENT What we are looking for We are looking for a committed learning specialist with experience both of supporting those working on development programmes to reflect and apply learning from their own professional experience; and in leveraging that...
- Job: Operations Associate
- (16-Aug-2016, 14:31)
- VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT Operations Associate (Ref: 2016-08) Organisational Context The Global Community Engagement and Resilience Fund (GCERF) is a Swiss Foundation that supports local, community-level initiatives worldwide that address the local drivers of violent...
- Job: UNICEF Moldova: Specialist in Child Protection
- (16-Aug-2016, 14:19)
- UNICEF Moldova is seeking a Specialist in Child Protection (full time office based) Objectives: to provide technical support on (1) protection of children from violence, abuse, neglect and exploitation, (2) preventing of family separation and strengthening the protective potential of family environment,...
- Job: Area Programme Manager (APM) - Kirkuk, Erbil and Baghdad
- (15-Aug-2016, 19:08)
- Contract Type: Fixed term 12 Month Contract with possible extension Reports to: Country Director Responsible for Directly reporting to APM: Programme Manager, Admin and Finance Assistant (Baghdad), Project Officer (Kirkuk/Erbil) Indirectly reporting to APM:...
- Job: Programme Finance Adviser x 2
- (15-Aug-2016, 18:24)
- Job titles: Programme Finance Adviser – Africa Programme Finance Adviser – Asia/Middle East Contract Type: Permanent Report to: Senior Programme Finance Adviser Working with All staff in UK finance Country Finance Managers...