Apologies, we are having to run a reduced Jobs service at the moment. However, we are currently working to bring you a much better, improved service in the near future. Please bear with us while this work takes place.
These are the latest global vacancies submitted to Eldis and aggregated from the job pages of development organisations and services around the world.
We review each advert submitted to us to try to ensure the jobs included here are genuine and appropriate. However, we can’t guarantee this so would urge you to be cautious – particularly of adverts which demand personal or financial information.
- Job: Interpreter/Translator - Gaziantep, Turkey
- (21-Jul-2016, 19:10)
- IFES Position: Interpreter/Translator – Gaziantep, Turkey Location: Gaziantep, Turkey Division: Program Management Status: Local National Consultant Job Req: 16:143 IFES is an international, nonprofit organization that supports the building of democratic societies. IFES provides targeted...
- Job: Executive Director - Global Coffee Platform
- (21-Jul-2016, 16:29)
- The Executive Director will provide leadership to this new, ambitious and innovative approach to scale sustainable practices and improve farmer livelihoods through pre-competitive public-private collaboration. We are looking for an inspiring, seasoned executive, engaging and able to manage key relationships....
- Job: Programs Associate
- (21-Jul-2016, 14:32)
- To Apply: Please e-mail: Cover letter, CV, Salary History, at least three examples of your previous work (either as e-mail attachments or hyperlinks) including, but not limited to, project reports, concept notes, and grant proposals. Submit all application packages electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org,...
- Job: Technical Grant Coordinator
- (21-Jul-2016, 12:07)
- Technical Grant Coordinator About...
- Job: Project Management Assistent
- (21-Jul-2016, 12:04)
- Project Management Assistant For our head office in Amsterdam, HealthNetTPO is looking for a hands-on Project Management Assistant who will provide organisational and administrative support in the preparation and execution of projects. About us: HealthNetTPO...
- Job: Contracts and Compliance Officer- Programme Straregy & Impact Team (INT2627)
- (21-Jul-2016, 11:07)
- About Oxfam Oxfam is a global movement of people who won’t live with the injustice of poverty. Together we save and rebuild lives in disasters. We help people build better lives for themselves. We speak out on the big issues that keep people poor, like inequality, discrimination against women...
- Job: Online Category Buyer (TRD0830)
- (21-Jul-2016, 11:02)
- About the role The Online Category Buyer role is a fantastic opportunity for someone to develop their buying and merchandising skills. Supported by the Senior buyer and the NP Team this is an exciting opportunity for someone with a keen eye for product, excellent data and analytical skills...
- Job: Women's Empowerment & Care Programme Manager (INT2642)
- (21-Jul-2016, 11:01)
- Women’s empowerment and care Programme Manager WE-CARE, Women’s Empowerment and Care is an Oxfam initiative that supports a variety of approaches to reducing and re-distributing unpaid care work so that women’s time poverty is reduced, gender equality is increased and women have more...
- Job: Programme Development Specialist (INT2631)
- (21-Jul-2016, 10:58)
- Job Purpose Around the globe, Oxfam works to find practical, innovative ways for people to lift themselves out of poverty and thrive. Oxfam works with partner organizations and alongside vulnerable women and men to end the injustices that cause poverty. The 2 Programme Development...
- Job: Programme Planning & Design- Team Lead (INT2626)
- (21-Jul-2016, 10:55)
- Job Purpose Around the globe, Oxfam works to find practical, innovative ways for people to lift themselves out of poverty and thrive. Oxfam works with partner organizations and alongside vulnerable women and men to end the injustices that cause poverty. As part of efforts to increase our impact at...