Apologies, we are having to run a reduced Jobs service at the moment. However, we are currently working to bring you a much better, improved service in the near future. Please bear with us while this work takes place.
These are the latest global vacancies submitted to Eldis and aggregated from the job pages of development organisations and services around the world.
We review each advert submitted to us to try to ensure the jobs included here are genuine and appropriate. However, we can’t guarantee this so would urge you to be cautious – particularly of adverts which demand personal or financial information.
- Job: Business Operations and Support Coordinator
- (29-Mar-2017, 19:13)
- About ICRW: The International Center for Research on Women (ICRW) has been the premier applied research institute focused on women and girls for the last four decades. ICRW works with partners to conduct empirical research, build capacity, and advocate for evidence-based practical solutions...
- Job: Senior Consultant (Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning)
- (29-Mar-2017, 15:41)
- Senior MEL Consultant Who we are Ecorys is a leading research and consultancy organisation, with over 85 years’ experience and 500 staff. This wealth of knowledge enables us to deliver projects covering a wide range of thematic areas, and support clients throughout the policy and programming...
- Job: Digital Marketing Coordinator
- (29-Mar-2017, 10:27)
- We are calling for a Digital Marketing Coordinator About Us IFOAM - Organics International is an international NGO that promotes sustainable food production systems through the uptake of organic agriculture. We advocate for a holistic approach to food production based on the principles of...
- Job: Senior Grants Officer for Asia
- (29-Mar-2017, 09:25)
- Organisational Context The Global Community Engagement and Resilience Fund (GCERF) is a Swiss Foundation that supports local, community-level initiatives worldwide that address the local drivers of violent extremism and strengthen resilience against violent extremist agendas. It was established in...
- Job: Corporate Partnerships Executive (Allen & Overy)
- (28-Mar-2017, 15:58)
- War Child works with children who, as a result of conflict, live with a combination of poverty, exclusion and insecurity. These children might include street children, child headed households, children conscripted into armed groups, and children who have been put in prison. Our mission is to support...
- Job: Security Officer (INT3376)
- (28-Mar-2017, 10:15)
- Job Purpose To advise field, regional and head office staff and managers on security issues, with a particular focus on learning and development, systems and resources, with the aim of maintaining high standards of security awareness, planning, practice and management, so as to minimise risks...
- Job: OI Business Support & Finance Manager - Horn, East & Central Africa (INT3350)
- (27-Mar-2017, 10:49)
- Shaping a stronger Oxfam for people living in poverty. BACKGROUND Oxfam currently works in 10 countries in the Horn, East and Central Africa (HECA) Region: Sudan and South Sudan, Ethiopia, Somalia, Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, DRC, Burundi, and Rwanda. Humanitarian programmes make up over...
- Job: OI Regional Program Quality Lead - HECA (INT3372)
- (27-Mar-2017, 10:48)
- Shaping a stronger Oxfam for people living in poverty. ABOUT OXFAM Oxfam is currently undergoing a period of transformational change, which envisions a future where Oxfam is a more interdependent network, driven by knowledge, organized for internal simplicity and globally balanced....
- Job: Responsable administratif et financier international
- (24-Mar-2017, 09:56)
- Dans le cadre du développement de ses activités, la CTB recherche un (h/f): Responsable administratif et financier international – RD du CONGO Réf.: RDC/14/194-4B Lieu d’affectation: Mbuji Mayi Durée du contrat: 24 mois Date...
- Job: Programme Funding Coordinator
- (23-Mar-2017, 18:20)
- Contract Type: Fixed Term Contract (1 year with the possibility of further extension subject to the availability of funds, satisfactory performance and the continuing need for the post).Reports to: Country DirectorWorking with:• Country programme teams and programme funding unit•...