There is a vast literature in the area of health. For your information we list here some of the key health systems-related databases, targeted search engines and online libraries to help you in locating materials:
Health systems research databases
- British Library for Development Studies (BLDS)
- The British Library for Development Studies (BLDS) is located at IDS in Sussex, UK. Its catalogue contains over 150,000 records including books, journal articles and other materials. Online services include: E-library: full-text resources. CD-Roms, journals, reports and working papers from NGOs & International Organisations...
- LAC-HSR Grey Literature Cyber Library
- Providing information on health sector reform in Latin America and the Caribbean
- Health Reform Online (HRO)
- Provides information, resources and training materials to policy-makers, managers and researchers involved in health sector reform in developing countries
- Bibliographical database on health and disability
- Partners for Health Reformplus (PHRplus)
- PHRplus is the U.S. Agency for International Developments flagship project in health policy and systems strengthening (HPSS). The PHRplus Resource Center distributes PHR and PHRplus publications and hosts an online bibliographic database containing nearly 5,000 entries primarily from 1990 to the present. Database citations include books, papers, grey literature, videos, CD-ROMs and jou...
- Scientists for Health And Research for Development (SHARED)
- Provides information on and access to databases, journals and networks in the field of health and development
- Bibliographical database of the World health Organsiation