- New HEART topic guide examines how edtech supports learning
The guide addresses the question: What is the evidence that the use of digital or electronic technologies and materials to support teaching and learning. by teachers or students, impacts teaching and learning practices or learning outcomes? It offers findings and recommendations on how to strengthen the design, implementation and evaluation of programmes that use edtech.
- Data for Development: A Needs Assessment for SDG Monitoring and Statistical Capacity Development
- J. Espey / Sustainable Development Solutions Network, 2015
- The discussion on the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) has renewed interest in strengthening the quality and availability of statistics for management, program design and monitoring performance. The Financing for Development Summi...
- Social media and conflict management in post-conflict and fragile contexts
- B. Rohwerder (ed) / Governance and Social Development Resource Centre, 2015
- This Helpdesk Report responds to the following query: Social media and conflict management in post-conflict and fragile contexts: What is the recent evidence of the role of social media in post-conflict and fragile contexts with regar...
- Open Access Explained
- CGIAR Research Program on Drylands Systems, 2015
- This document intends to give scientists, who conduct research under the framework of the CGIAR Research Program on Dryland Systems, a snapshot on the benefits of using Open Access mechanisms to publish their research outputs and resu...
- The data revolution: finding the missing millions
- E. Stuart; E. Samman; W. Avis; T. Berliner / Overseas Development Institute, 2015
- For governments wanting to end poverty, steward sustainable environments and foster healthy, thriving populations one key element is impeding progress: data. As many as 350 million people worldwide are not co...
- A road map for a country-led data revolution
- Partnership in Statistics for Development in the 21st Century, 2015
- The Road Map for a Country-led Data Revolution sets out the goals, activities and resources needed for developing countries to use data to achieve the sustainable development goals. It is based on research in more than 30 d...