- New HEART topic guide examines how edtech supports learning
The guide addresses the question: What is the evidence that the use of digital or electronic technologies and materials to support teaching and learning. by teachers or students, impacts teaching and learning practices or learning outcomes? It offers findings and recommendations on how to strengthen the design, implementation and evaluation of programmes that use edtech.
- Potential of Asian economic integration: a perspective from the strategy of Japanese enterprises
- T Kawamura / Research and Information System for Developing Countries, 2008
- The progress of the cooperation and economic integration of the region has a big potentiality for further industrial and economic development of the whole Asian region in general. IT industries have big potentiality for the future eco...
- Emerging economies as sources of investment and appropriate technology: evidence from India
- S Chaturvedi / Research and Information System for Developing Countries, 2008
- The BICS countries (Brazil, India, China, and South Africa) have developed strong linkages with fellow developing countries in the realms of trade, investment and technology. This paper analyses the major trends in India’s linka...
- Consolidating SADC’s regional integration: the governance of the security sector
- Open Society Initiative for Southern Africa, 2012
- The Southern African region faces the major challenge of combining the principles ofdemocracy and the creation of democratic institutions with the pragmatic decisions required in implementing reforms in the security sectors of Souther...
- Trade facilitation, information technology and SMEs: emerging evidences from India
- C Chaturvedi / Research and Information System for Developing Countries, 2009
- India undertook focused and dedicated trade facilitation (TF) initiatives for improving infrastructure and the regulatory regime dealing with its external sector. Information technology (IT) and information technology enabled services...
- The healthy community radio station
- F. Krüger; R. Monji; M. Smurthwaite / Open Society Initiative for Southern Africa, 2013
- This handbook explains the key ingredients for building a healthy community radio station from scratch. At the same time, it provides important troubleshooting information to existing community radio stations.The handbook outlines in ...