- Improving agriculture and nutrition with open data
How can we improve agriculture, food and nutrition with open data? In this discussion paper, the Open Data Institute highlight examples of how open data is being used in different agriculture and nutrition contexts to enable more efficient and effective decision making, foster innovation and drive organisational change.
- The hand-book of the modern development specialist: being a complete illustrated guide to responsible data usage, manners & general deportment
- Responsible Data Forum 2016
- This book is offered as a first attempt to understand what responsible data means in the context of international development programming. The authors have taken a broad view of development, opting not to be prescriptive...
- Science, technology, innovation in India and sccess, inclusion and equity: discourses, measurement and emerging challenges
- S. Chaturvedi; K.R. Srinivas; R. Rastogi / Research and Information System for Developing Countries 2015
- The role of Science, Technology and Innovation (STI) in economic growth is well accepted. Tracing the debate on the role of science in Indian society in the pre-1947 India, the discourses and narratives on science, technology and soci...
- Feminist Africa e-spaces:e-politics
- A. Mama (ed) / African Gender Institute, South Africa 2013
- Feminist Africa (FA) is a continental gender studies journal that provides a platform for intellectual and activist research, dialogue and strategy. Currently based in Cape Town, South Africa, FA is guided by a profound commitment to ...
- Services: today's most prolific industry
- G.O. Pasadilla / Philippine Institute for Development Studies 2005
- If agriculture has historically been the engine of economic growth of the Philippines, it looks like a new engine is driving it these days—services. Services is where the real growth is actually coming as this issue’s bann...
- E-commerce in the Philippines: a preliminary stocktaking
- G.O. Pasadilla; A. Lacson / Philippine Institute for Development Studies 2006
- With the rapid advancement in information and communication technology (ICT) and the equally rapid spread of the Internet, a new system has emerged to revolutionize international trade and business--e-commerce. E-commerce has definite...