- New HEART topic guide examines how edtech supports learning
The guide addresses the question: What is the evidence that the use of digital or electronic technologies and materials to support teaching and learning. by teachers or students, impacts teaching and learning practices or learning outcomes? It offers findings and recommendations on how to strengthen the design, implementation and evaluation of programmes that use edtech.
- Deconstructing cyber security in Brazil: threats and responses
- G. Diniz; R. Muggah; M. Glenny / Igarape Institute, 2015
- Brazil is doubling down on its cyber-security architecture while simultaneously consolidating its emerging power status. Although organised crime is one of the major threats to Brazilian cyberspace, resources are focused instead on mi...
- India's small satellite mission: time for the next leap forward
- N. Prasad / Observer Research Foundation, New Delhi, 2015
- India has always given importance to the development of space technology for peaceful purposes. The Indian space programme is one of the biggest national space programmes in the world, which has transitioned from its purely research o...
- Smart content for smart people: best practices of Sri Lankan e-Content and applications of 2014
- S. Rathnayake (ed) / Information and Communication Technology Agency of Sri Lanka, 2014
- This book is a review of 49 white papers which were selected through e-Swabhimani 2014, Best e-Content and Application award of Sri Lanka. The main objective of this book is to benchmark the best e-content and applications developed i...
- The impact of broadband infrastructure on economic growth in Egypt and some Arab and emerging countries
- M. Badran / Economic Research Forum, Egypt, 2011
- Telecommunications networks play a vital role in today’s economies. This study aims at examining the impact of broadband infrastructure on economic growth in in 22 emerging and Arab countries during the period (1998-2008). ...
- DFID Review of Digital in Development Programmes
- P. Ranger; J. Chandler; B. Arscott / Department for International Development, UK, 2015
- The purpose of this review was to benchmark the UK Department for Internationa Development's activities on digital and to support the development of an overarching vision for digital work in their programmes. It found ...