- Making All Voices Count - Call for Proposals
Making All Voices Count is a global initiative that aims to create more awareness around the underlying problems and challenges surrounding citizen/government engagement, by supporting innovation, scaling-up, and research to deepen already existing innovations and by helping to harness new technologies.
Making All Voices Count plans to create resources and tools to enable citizens to give feedback on government performance, give stronger incentives for, and greater capacity within, governments to respond to citizens’ feedback, and provide the capacity for citizens to engage with government to improve their policies and service.
- Red cloud rising: cloud computing in China
- U.S.-China Economic and Security Review Commission, 2013
- In recent years the Chinese government has prioritized the development of cloud computing technology with the twin goals of expanding Chinese military and civilian access to cloud computing information technology (IT) resources and cr...
- An assessment of India’s innovation policies
- B. Dhar; S. Saha / Research and Information System for Developing Countries, 2014
- India’s industrial competitiveness arising out of technological depth (and technological value addition) does not compare well with other newly industrialised countries (NICs) in Asia. However, such broad brush comparisons say l...
- ICTs and climate change mitigation in developing countries
- Nexus for ICTs, Climate Change and Development, 2012
- Urgent action is required to reduce green house gase emissions. Developing countries overall are significant emitters, and they must maximise the use of ICTs. The briefing outlines: the drivers beh...
- Analyzing policy for inclusive innovation: the mobile sector and base-of-the-pyramid markets in Kenya
- C. Foster; R. Heeks / Centre for Development Informatics, 2013
- Recent interest in inclusive innovation to serve base-of-the-pyramid markets has so far produced relatively little evidence about the role of policy. Drawing on cases from Kenya's mobile phone sector that have successfully scaled inno...
- Iinclusive innovation: definition, conceptualisation and future research priorities
- Centre for Development Informatics, 2013
- There is increasing policy, practice and academic interest in “inclusive innovation”. In simple terms, this is the means by which new goods and services are developed for and/or by those who have been excluded from the dev...